4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I swear he is Spanish cuz iirc he uses too much Spanish vocabulary like coche, vosotros and such. He said he had been detained for the last months for DUI, which is totally nonsense in Spain since in this joke of a country we release robbers in just a few hours after they are caught only for them to be caught again in the same day cuz as soon as they are released they strike again. No way in hell was he in jail for 2 months for the reason he says, all Spaniards can assure that.
Long explanation in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the jail part, that's what he says. I would question his credibility; the "adult VN dev syndrome" is strong in this one.
He's cursed
:KEK:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Hopefully he will add some more content as compensation? Maybe?
If the update is of a game named "Heart Problems" you can be sure that there will be added content.
If the dev's name is Xenorav you can also be sure that there will always be excuses and no communication from his end after every updates and when you see the progress report is at 99% what xenorav actually means is that he is just starting and still months away for the release.

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
I think i've concluded that VN devs, are supposedly the most unlucky individuals to ever walk the earth.
The amount of stuff that happens during update-delays for these people, are actually mindblowing.
Honestly sometimes i wish my life, was that interesting. Even though some of these things that happen, are quite extreme.
It's almost like they're living in a movie, or a book- While simultaneously technically writing a book themselves.
Certainly very interesting. :HideThePain:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I don't necessarily think it's bullshit. It could be and likely is but I'll always give more leeway to a dev working in their spare time than a dev making $10k+ a month and claiming everything under The Sun went wrong every update.

Life happens. Sometimes people fuck up and get into legal trouble. Then again, many more people are just lazy and would rather not work when they don't absolutely have to lol.

I just won't immediately call the jail thing BS. Rather, this shit is why if I ever became an adult VN creator I'd bank updates. I wouldn't even release 0.1 until I was on about 0.4 or so. Why? Some days I won't want to work or I'll get sick or...whatever. I'd be able to be honest about it or, better yet, never have to fucking give excuses because I'd already banked a few updates.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2017
I'm a little upset do to still not having a projected date. We had a set expected date prior to events and now we don't have any idea on how much time and effort he will be putting into finishing the updated. Everyday could be spent trying to prep for a legal battle and not towards the update and we have no idea. I'd just appreciate more transparency.

Personally though I can propobably practice more self discipline and not be constantly checking the status. I've had a window for this game forum open everyday since the last update and I'd probably care less if I tracked it more casually.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes