4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I'm Spanish too. The vocabulary and even the grammar that he uses in his Patreon posts aren't those of a Spaniard.
He's from somewhere in Latin America. Maybe living in Spain? Maybe, I can't tell. But the language he uses isn't European Spanish.
The rest of what you said is absolutely true: if no people got injured, it's a misdemeanor (delito leve, formerly a falta) and he can't spend 2 months in jail.
I swear he is Spanish cuz iirc he uses too much Spanish vocabulary like coche, vosotros and such. He said he had been detained for the last months for DUI, which is totally nonsense in Spain since in this joke of a country we release robbers in just a few hours after they are caught only for them to be caught again in the same day cuz as soon as they are released they strike again. No way in hell was he in jail for 2 months for the reason he says, all Spaniards can assure that.

varevare

Dec 20, 2023
I just noticed this game was released in 2020? GOD, 4 years, that's pretty a lot of time, if the author worked harder just a little, maybe there has been a 4P already

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
I'm Spanish too. The vocabulary and even the grammar that he uses in his Patreon posts aren't those of a Spaniard.
He's from somewhere in Latin America. Maybe living in Spain? Maybe, I can't tell. But the language he uses isn't European Spanish.
The rest of what you said is absolutely true: if no people got injured, it's a misdemeanor (delito leve, formerly a falta) and he can't spend 2 months in jail.
Didn't it say that he was caught in substances from driving. In my home country, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol will either result in a fine or take away your driver's license for a while. More fooling around, trying to run away from the police, it will be the second time in prison for 2-7 months. A first-timer gets more fines and a longer driving ban. If someone dies, then they get 4-8 years in prison.

Yhteisön todentama ‑kuvake

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Whatever the excuse he had for disappearing all this time, I will say that I am glad that he is back on working on the project, so that we can enjoy a monumental fap once more. Hopefully he will add some more content as compensation? Maybe?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Whatever the excuse he had for disappearing all this time, I will say that I am glad that he is back on working on the project, so that we can enjoy a monumental fap once more. Hopefully he will add some more content as compensation? Maybe?
You know that will just extend development time.

Reactions: Woodalicca
Mar 5, 2020
He said he had been detained for the last months for DUI, which is totally nonsense in Spain
Can you give a link or a screenshot of the conversation where the dev said that? I have not need anywhere any details regarding the reason he was detained, and from his post, I assimed that it would be something specific enough to allow someone to find out his identity, not a simple DUI

I just noticed this game was released in 2020? GOD, 4 years, that's pretty a lot of time, if the author worked harder just a little, maybe there has been a 4P already
Keep in mind that the first 5-6 chapters were developped as a hobby on the dev's free time. In such circumstance, I would not hold that kind of development time against him if you consider that some devs working on their game full time release less content...

Yuuki Ban

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 3515712

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.
I know it's April and all with that whole "April Fools" thing going on, I wish this was a joke but it is not.
I'd love to spill more details, but I don't wanna risk revealing my personal identity by oversharing. I just did something really really stupid (Nobody died or was abused, just to clarify.)
I'm going suspend the payment cycle for the next two months, just like I always do when I'm not posting anything.
Huge thanks to those who've stuck around even though I haven't made a post in two months, wow! Seriously, thank you so much, that speaks volumes about your love for this project, it means a lot to me.

Like I said, I was locked up and couldn't make any progress, here's a report of what I managed to do before all this happened.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
Hola chicos. se preguntarán: ¿por qué demonios Xenorav no ha posteado reportes semanales estos ultimos dos meses? Bueno... basicamente porque me metieron preso.
Sé que estamos en abril y esta el llamado "April fools", me encantaría que esto fuera una broma, pero no lo es.
Estuve en prision por un accidente, hice algo muy muy estupido. (Nadie murió ni nadie fue abusado, solo para aclarar.)
Me encantaría poder dar mas detalles pero no quiero revelar mi identidad personal hablando de más.
Voy a desactivar el ciclo de pagos por los siguientes dos meses, como siempre lo hago cuando no posteo nada.
Muchas gracias a los que siguen aqui a pesar de que yo no haya hecho un post literalmente por dos meses, wow!
Muchas muchas gracias, en serio, eso habla mucho de lo que les gusta este proyecto, me da mucho gusto.
Como dije antes, estuve preso y no pude hacer ningun avance, aqui les dejo el reporte de lo que hice antes de que sucediera todo esto.

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 85% (400 images) + (12 animations)
  • Animations = 12
    -Xenorav
He said he got arrested for DUI incase ya'll were wondering also update gonna be delayed cause he extending it to 600 renders.
Well... At least he had plenty of time to think about the game itself, I hope he's already working on it and delivers quality content.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I swear he is Spanish cuz iirc he uses too much Spanish vocabulary like coche, vosotros and such. He said he had been detained for the last months for DUI, which is totally nonsense in Spain since in this joke of a country we release robbers in just a few hours after they are caught only for them to be caught again in the same day cuz as soon as they are released they strike again. No way in hell was he in jail for 2 months for the reason he says, all Spaniards can assure that.
Long explanation in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the jail part, that's what he says. I would question his credibility; the "adult VN dev syndrome" is strong in this one.
He's cursed
:KEK:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes