4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When is the next update?
More precise info should be in his todays patreon weekly report post.
Based on older info regarding work done, and to be done yet, I would say (very)late March-early April.
If sooner, the better, if later, hardly unexpected.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
yup, either that, or he just codes old-school way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe he doesn't know the secret technique that all programmers have to learn.
Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V
The need to constantly type repetitive code is now gone. With that technique, you only need to change the nametags and the values!!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe he doesn't know the secret technique that all programmers have to learn.
Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V
The need to constantly type repetitive code is now gone. With that technique, you only need to change the nametags and the values!!!
When game progresses with few (or more) additional branches, perhaps even some fancy stuff, this coding could take ages. It easily could become bottleneck in updating schedule, which surely isnt happening often.
So, animations, posing/rendering, writing...please, take the step back, here comes the code :BootyTime:

Jun 21, 2020
he needs almost a full month to code a vn-episode/update, that has to be some kind of record.:unsure:
he should finish it for the next weekly report hopefully, and with few (or more) days of testing/bugs hunting, it will be April release most probably.
Somebody please kick his monkey ass, he's always foulmouthing man it's not cool. People need happiness and you literally spoil the mood after blabbering more truth than required.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
It has only two chapters so I fear the amount of content. Is it worth the download with the amount of content there is? Sorry for my english
Yes it is. Dev would be further along but they actually restarted this game. The previous version was a sandbox and had a number of different renders along with some that have been used in this new version.

Anyways, no sex yet but some quality stuff.

xception1999

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone recommend similar games to this and Badbobbysaga? like games with groping and dry humping stuff. It must be 3rd person or atleast the scenes must be 3rd person and not 1st person.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This doesn't smell good at all for the future of this game. Either this Dev seeks the help of a professionnal coder or he learns to do it himself. Either way, if the V0.3 takes THAT MUCH time to code, I don't wanna even think about version 0.7 or 1.0. This will become a real handicap.

Reactions: modo200
Jun 21, 2020
This doesn't smell good at all for the future of this game. Either this Dev seeks the help of a professionnal coder or he learns to do it himself. Either way, if the V0.3 takes THAT MUCH time to code, I don't wanna even think about version 0.7 or 1.0. This will become a real handicap.
I know right but maybe coz he's new to this ren'py system, we should cut him some slack.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
Jun 21, 2020
By the way, some of you guys should check out No More Money (0.2), it's released on Patreon if only somebody would release it here. It's on par with Heart Problems.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes