4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I know right but maybe coz he's new to this ren'py system, we should cut him some slack.
Only saying the truth, mate. I don't comment here often. You seem to be very dedicated to this thread. 3 posts in a row. Wow. Anyway, peace out.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amelie for sure is one of the hottest milfs in any game - both as a model and in-game character...three months without her is just too much for mortal to endure:p

Hope that dev will speed up his coding-phase (sorry to mention it again dev...rocky123, yet that seems kinda as a big issue here:BootyTime:), good thing he has switched from sandbox to vn though.

p.s.
btw, rocky@123 no need to multiple post in the row, just use multiquote when replying to prevent spamming (me mentioning slow coding is more than enough for now:HideThePain:)

Jun 21, 2020
Amelie for sure is one of the hottest milfs in any game - both as a model and in-game character...three months without her is just too much for mortal to endure:p

Hope that dev will speed up his coding-phase (sorry to mention it again dev...rocky123, yet that seems kinda as a big issue here:BootyTime:), good thing he has switched from sandbox to vn though.

p.s.
btw, rocky@123 no need to multiple post in the row, just use multiquote when replying to prevent spamming (me mentioning slow coding is more than enough for now:HideThePain:)
Ha .. Ha.. sure man!

Jun 21, 2020
Remlax guys,
We can still get a better story and better fap material than other games and I am chill with it.
It's not like we won't get any aunt content anymore, I remember I played a game "Two Weeks" in which the sister was too much for me just like Amelie is too much for us.

Damn, if dev make the cousin sister's story even close to "Two Weeks" sister's content I will heartily get the membership on Patreon.

I will happily support him coz he's going to make damn better content than most of the money sucking bastards who just think we need sex from the fucking start without any proper development and also better than those creators who just tease us in their story in the name of premium quality games and development but either way it sucks.

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
Remlax guys,
We can still get a better story and better fap material than other games and I am chill with it.
It's not like we won't get any aunt content anymore, I remember I played a game "Two Weeks" in which the sister was too much for me just like Amelie is too much for us.

Damn, if dev make the cousin sister's story even close to "Two Weeks" sister's content I will heartily get the membership on Patreon.

I will happily support him coz he's going to make damn better content than most of the money sucking bastards who just think we need sex from the fucking start without any proper development and also better than those creators who just tease us in their story in the name of premium quality games and development but either way it sucks.
lol not mad or anything its a story that the developer tells us and i just want to listen but i just miss the aunt

Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The Aunt is my favorite and the way this last update ended I wanted to see what would happen next. But having said that the older cousin is very close to be my favorite too; and the younger cousin is nothing to look down either.
All the family girls are hot and the incest story is compelling. It's a great game, too bad the updates are so far in-between.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes