4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am sorry I am new to this site and feel I should not be the one to put it up on here. I will say wait for a fully done update few errors still remain
nevermind any errors just give us that stuff/link...give us the link...give as the dl....give us the link...dl...give...the dl....*hypnotic gaze attempt*

• Haha
Reactions: DJsona

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just finished playing the test update. Very good for a short update I will say. Definitely some bugs to get fixed up still But very enjoyable and yes what the dev said earlier this is not primarily focused on the Aunt scene wise
So the update was in the works for over 2 months and a supporter is saying it is short. :(

Reactions: Panos24

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
So the update was in the works for over 2 months and a supporter is saying it is short. :(
I apologize to the developer that seemed very harsh to say. Hmm it felt short due to my eagerness I guess so do not take what I said literally. Hmm You will see yourself and you will understand what I meant.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One thing that I think people need to have in mind is that these games are made by very small teams, and very often it's just one guy making everything. The dev is currently making around 1200 euros, depending on where he lives that may not even be enough to work on the game full time let alone pay someone else to help him. 2 months seems like a long time but just the animations take a shitton of time to make.

Reactions: punisher2099
Sep 2, 2020
Has anyone an idea what base model is used for the aunt?
I could see a SASE model as base and then some real woman morph to get the figure done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panos24

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Forgot last time I did this, but if game lands on svscomics, I'll download it directly there, even with those crappy links. I've got a feeling update won't come here soon which is a shame. The few pplz who played/tested it don't even want to share, but are the first to download leaked version of their other favorite games on other threads. What a paradox... -.-"

Jun 21, 2020
Forgot last time I did this, but if game lands on svscomics, I'll download it directly there, even with those crappy links. I've got a feeling update won't come here soon which is a shame. The few pplz who played/tested it don't even want to share, but are the first to download leaked version of their other favorite games on other threads. What a paradox... -.-"
Either way we're going to have the game whether the dev decides or not. Except somehow this dev also happens to abandon the game. images.jpeg

Reactions: Kakato

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well, on my (bright?) side of the game-life, i would probably be as anxious as you for this new version, yet that cold water ("no "real" amelie here") thrown at us/me by the dev a few days back worked its miracle - im as calm as pi..swamp toad in the vegans restaurant now:Kappa:...till the 0.4v waiting time at least:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: parqueo and Kakato
Jun 21, 2020
Say Kakato, which anime character is on your profile picture ? What's the name of this anime?

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes