4.40 star(s) 234 Votes

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Forgot last time I did this, but if game lands on svscomics, I'll download it directly there, even with those crappy links. I've got a feeling update won't come here soon which is a shame. The few pplz who played/tested it don't even want to share, but are the first to download leaked version of their other favorite games on other threads. What a paradox... -.-"
I once downloaded something from there that caused me some problems with my computer (maybe virus) , so be careful .
It's kinda amazing with how good this game is and how dry this thread is, the driest i have ever seen.

Reactions: Kakato

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
quite honestly, even tho the aunt is top notch and all, I´m heavily missing that first version Dev came out with.
I'm so glad I changed computers, so I still have the original somewhere with that sleep scene with the sister.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If anyone has it please share it 0.3
Give it up, Bro. What annoys me is that this game is still at V0.3 and pplz act as if it was the game of the year or something and don't want to share. When it comes to this, I just ignore the game and unfollow the thread. If I could do it for " Come Inside " and other games I loved a lot, then it's more than easy to do it for this one too.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
lol I meant that as a joke but with how eager people are about posting stuff here it may become a reality
And that's what angers me the most. Those same pplz download everything else for free here, but won't share the updates from the few devs they follow and pledges on Patreon. This hypocrisy stinks. Anyway, I'm done here. Peace out.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes