4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
+
Xenorav
Dont even respond to his pissed off Paterons on pateron shit a joke. How hard is it for this guys to say still working another week ect ect. Same old bs
I'm not patron that's why I'm asking here. I would easily become one and get some info from his patreon but he doesn't post almost anything. I'm not interested in paying for posts about summer, how hot it is and dev is suffering because of it. I care about game not his shit :ROFLMAO:

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
Considering how active this thread is, with an amazing amount of outrage.
Complete silence from Dev, after hinting at "Weekly/Monthly" Progress updates.

Conclusion: He went to "Jail" again. :HideThePain:

*My mind tells me theres some serious milking going on, with a slice of spicy lazyness.*

• Haha
Reactions: Panos24

Masal15

May 17, 2023
I looked at xenorav's patreon page, his last post is from may 11th...really?! is he dead?!
I think of All its 1941 paying members...if I were one of them, I would be really pissed :FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Panos24 and aggy16

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Xenorav is trying hard to find a job so he can make his comeback by announcing that he will quit it to fully dedicate himself to this game.

• Haha
Reactions: thebowkid

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Why, dead? Read this site, he wrote must go jail 4 month. Dev drive car street, with the help of stimulants, the police and the judge did not like!
i do not believe it until see him with photo in jail, maybe judge say you will go to 4 month jail IF you didn't pay, so is he really go to jail after he pay of course not

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Why, dead? Read this site, he wrote must go jail 4 month. Dev drive car street, with the help of stimulants, the police and the judge did not like!
It seems that you are not familiar with all of this... He went in there on purpose to help an old friend to escape from the prison. The escape tunnel is progressing well, but it will take a significant amount of time.

• Wow
Reactions: Masal15

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
In my opinion when he created this game he didn't have a job but now I think he works and when after work he has energy or weekends he has nothing to do only at that moment he works even knowing that he earns a lot of money from this game

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes