4.30 star(s) 240 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
Personally I'll never understand the Steph slander. In fact my stance seems to be the polar opposite of the thread where I prefer her much more over that insufferable harlot Kylee. Kylee has such an annoying tsundere bitchy disposition that its a bit unfathomable to me that ppl like her the most. There's no connection, no sensuality, no love at all...just carnal quickies with no emotional payoff at all. I seriously don't get it. Must be the character archetype. I had a similar viscerally negative reaction to the sister in Monkey Business. Anyone else?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Personally I'll never understand the Steph slander. In fact my stance seems to be the polar opposite of the thread where I prefer her much more over that insufferable harlot Kylee. Kylee has such an annoying tsundere bitchy disposition that its a bit unfathomable to me that ppl like her the most. There's no connection, no sensuality, no love at all...just carnal quickies with no emotional payoff at all. I seriously don't get it. Must be the character archetype. I had a similar viscerally negative reaction to the sister in Monkey Business. Anyone else?
While even I don't like Kylee and much prefer the little minx Steph, Kira is not that bad as compared to Kylee or the cousin in monkey business. I chose the submissive sis path in Monkey business and really liked Kira in that. Ofcourse, The Top spot in both these games goes to the Milfs, Amelie and Eve:BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes