4.30 star(s) 242 Votes

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Unfortunately Patreon will not ban or suspend someones account for no activities. That is the issue with "Supporting' someone on Patreon instead of paying for a product or service. I have look into it and all Patreon recommends is to stop supporting the Dev/Artist.
Why would you like to ban the patreon page? If anything at all, banning the page will only make devs more likely to abandon their games. Just stop supporting (if you are) and wait for the game to drop someday. If people keep their subscription active that is their problem. For sure he won't be taking money from my pocket while he is inactive.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
After it is officially abandoned, I hope a fan continues it, regardless of where it left off. I hope the person who wants to do this does not start the game from the beginning and gives Amelie to us immediately.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
If he d

he said he wanted to do one more scene and that would make it complete. After that nothing but silence i still say wasted time making those mia scenes lol
He said end of february then had a few updates and silences all culminating on this last post you mentioned... this game abandonment is probably the most depressing news this year have to offer lol

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Damn, had he kept his usual development schedule from before, we would have had at least 5 or 6 updates worth of content by now instead of this game going down the drain without a single "sex" scene with Amelie. Now his Patreon account could be gone and losing his main source of income because some angry supporter reported him for ToS cuz he was angry for the Devs milking.

Reactions: Fredytigre

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
In the past he always gives an status or game update just moments before the abandoned tag is about to get slapped but now something tells he doesn't even know that his patreon page is currently under review.

Either he's in jail or having a long vacation.

Reactions: Panos550
4.30 star(s) 242 Votes