4.30 star(s) 243 Votes

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
i know. He's been problematic for a long time. But his page going under review is the nail in the coffin.
Sorry, I really didn't mean my comment to be towards you, your post just happened to be the one before mine.

The last few pages have been full of people lamenting that the game was going because his Patreon was under review. I just wanted to remind people it was already going anyway.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
So it had nothing to do with any tags then? It's because they felt they weren't active?
I think the other poster was making a joke. Ultimately, unless the dev pops up and lets us know, we're in the dark as to the actual reason. Only the dev receives the notification which gives the reason (so they can work to rectify whatever problem is pointed out). Plenty of games have had the dev's Patreons put under review with the reason being "incest" and the "proof" being a link to the game thread on this forum though, so it is likely to be the case here.

I could be wrong, but I don't know that there's a mechanism for Patreon to put an account under review for inactivity. Partly, this is because they can't tell for sure that it's inactive, unless they base it purely on activity on their site. The creator could be really active, and fulfilling perks elsewhere, such as on Discord, for instance. The only way I believe Patreon would have something to work on in this respect would be if a Patron raised a complaint to them. I don't know if there is anything they have in place for this, but it stands to reason that if such a complaint is raised, they would investigate it - however, I don't think it would be proper for the account to go under review immediately for this, as some sort of "proof" would presumably be required first.

Long story short, it's almost 100% because of the incest, and not the inactivity, but this is just my reasoned opinion.
Dev have discord right? any update there?
I am not a member, but some posts have been made here recently that suggest the server is also dead, or at least it is so far as involvement from the dev goes.

Fusaketefe

Dec 12, 2022
People, I think it's the end from what I was able to find out, there will be no version 0.9 and if there is there was also 1.0 but I don't believe it.

They don't put the "abandoned" label because they can't contact the developer.

End ⚰️

4.30 star(s) 243 Votes