4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Fuking amazing game, fuking amazing renders, fuking amazing history, a new fan here!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I look at the description, look at the pictures, IDK. There's just nothing compelling for me to play another little pervert who molests his sleeping family members.

I think devs might want to rethink their approach, given the amount of existing games, using the same old three or four tired "stories" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Back when this game started, I made the above comment.
In general, I stand by it, but when it comes to this game another rule applies.
When a game is well written, has characters that work (notice, they don't all have to be super nice, the annoying little sister works just as well), has good scenes and is just generally well done, it clicks despite not having an original story or concept.

It's like with a film noir, or a good action film, you don't have to reinvent the wheel to be good, you just have to do everything right within your genre, and for an aunt and cousins incest game, this hits all the notes almost perfectly.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok i have now tried the test version and so far it looks good, what is noticeable is the animated grinding scene with stephanie.

Faster: ok
Even faster: sorry but rabbits on exstasy is a shit against that.
Should be worked on the speed.

Last edited:

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Although is a test version also it is a fantastic update, many thanks to eh dev and the uploader!

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
First of all i LOVE this game and it deffa deserve much more attention.
The models are top tier,The animations and renders are great plus it has a rich (yet a bit predictable) plot

but...

tf is wrong with his head? ive seen this a few time and is it a bug or does it have something to do with his illness?

screenshot0007.png

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The models are top tier,The animations and renders are great plus it has a rich (yet a bit predictable) plot

but...

tf is wrong with his head? ive seen this a few time and is it a bug or does it have something to do with his illness?

View attachment 1333342
Compressed version? I have seen some of this things in version that have been compressed, since the process lower the resolution, is normal to this things appear.

Mulan2020

Nov 4, 2020

but...

View attachment 1333342
it looks a bug.
what kind of illness ?

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes