4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But with the original story, setting the relationships to family, it would not play out correctly and especially with this latest test update.
In the original story there are scenes that can only play out as Aunt and Uncle and Cousins,
e.g: If you put Amelie as Mom and Davie as Dad, the script will refer to them as "Mom Amelie" or "Dad Davie" or "Sister Kylie" or Sister Stephanie"
Where with my script it plays right through as family.
And what is if the real mom comes back then your script doesn't make sense anymore.

Reactions: House Of Black

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
How I wish there was an option to pursue characters romantically but avoid all the teasing/rubbing/foreplay/blueballing scenes. :HideThePain: By the time game will get to the good stuff I wouldn't want anything to do with those women because of teasing bullshit overdose/frustration. :censored:

Reactions: HansDampf788

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
And what is if the real mom comes back then your script doesn't make sense anymore.
If the real Mom comes back then I'll either change her to an aunt or friend or not bother updating it as IC and just let people play the game as originally intended, After all it's only a bit of fun.

... They're intended to be Aunt and Uncle, though. There's a flashback scene in the hospital where the doctor asks about your mother and the doctor is told that your mother disappeared. I assume the real mother is going to eventually become part of the story, otherwise why not just kill her off with the father?
I changed that scene in my script, but read my reply to HansDampf788.
Some wanted IC and the original story did not play to that for some parts, so with just a few changes I gave them what they asked for, it is up to the individual if they want to play as IC or not.

Reactions: punisher2099

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If the real Mom comes back then I'll either change her to an aunt or friend or not bother updating it as IC and just let people play the game as originally intended, After all it's only a bit of fun.

I changed that scene in my script, but read my reply to HansDampf788.
Some wanted IC and the original story did not play to that for some parts, so with just a few changes I gave them what they asked for, it is up to the individual if they want to play as IC or not.
It makes zero sense to create an incest patch. Changing her to the Mom wouldn’t make sense, but whatever.

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
Loving the renders. The cockteasing and interruptions to cut sex scenes short is cliche but w/e.

What I don't get is how the lighting and models can be so good, but the eyes all look so lifeless.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It makes zero sense to create an incest patch. Changing her to the Mom wouldn’t make sense, but whatever.
Exactly that. No patches make sense, because if the intention was IC then the dev would surely implement it themselves.
But I enjoy doing that because it takes me away from numbing my mind playing these games or other games and I am also trying to learn renpy as well to be a hobby and editing script files shows me how they are structured.

Reactions: punisher2099

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes it was a good update with very good stuff with Amelie. When the update started with the MC getting all gentle and supportive with his uncle, i was a bit worried that this asshole would really make his comeback and spoil everything!!
But fortunately it did not happen and i had a wonderfull relation with Amelie, no sex of course but full of feelings and tenderness.
I don't really care if there is no sex with her untill 2030 if she is so sweet and caring !:ROFLMAO:
The scene with Kylee was good but felt a bit flat, i did not get any feelings like with Amelie and i choose to ignore Steph for the moment.
Finaly i prefer a game where you can get a quality no sex relation like i have with Amelie than a game wher you can fuck any girl after 10 minutes for no reason.

Reactions: Kai Andersen
Jul 31, 2021
I absolutely despise a forced blackmail plot, it may seem "harmless" but when you're not given the choice to set your foot down and assert that this isn't okay it kinda takes away that small illusion of freedom for me especially when you get angry with Stephanie and tell her off only for her to turn into some sort of deranged psycho and STILL tries blackmailing you, it feels forced and unneccesary but I guess for plot reasons suddenly the MC is fine with this development when all he could've done is maybe repeat the same shit he's said to her last time, that's assuming you went that route but not like it matters since she's still going to resort to the same thing later on. Least the visuals were sorta nice, models look fanatstic but this VN isn't my cup of tea, things went off the rails by chapter 3 and that's all I'm willing to stomach. Good luck to the dev. :coffee:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Gods, this is not the first time I've played this, but... did I really never notice the demonically grotesque tongues before? I can't imagine they redid all the renders just to replace the tongue with... what ever the ever-loving Gods those things are.

But now I can't see anything else. The rest of the renders are so nice, but I can only store in horror at those so-called tongues.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I absolutely despise a forced blackmail plot, it may seem "harmless" but when you're not given the choice to set your foot down and assert that this isn't okay it kinda takes away that small illusion of freedom for me especially when you get angry with Stephanie and tell her off only for her to turn into some sort of deranged psycho and STILL tries blackmailing you, it feels forced and unneccesary but I guess for plot reasons suddenly the MC is fine with this development when all he could've done is maybe repeat the same shit he's said to her last time, that's assuming you went that route but not like it matters since she's still going to resort to the same thing later on. Least the visuals were sorta nice, models look fanatstic but this VN isn't my cup of tea, things went off the rails by chapter 3 and that's all I'm willing to stomach. Good luck to the dev. :coffee:
I agree with you. I didn't care much for Stephanie to begin with. But now I HATE HER!!!! As the VN goes forward anything the MC has to do with Stephanie will make it very hard to play. I wish MC could just tell her NO and Goodbye and forget all about her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, not really a good update imo.

-The Mc behaves is too much of a creep towards Amelie and we get she is hot, but really no need for his thoughts are about wanting to fuck her every 2nd or 3rd image with her...how he cares about her was good thought.

-Kylee is way too much teasing or starting something only to bluballing him and making fun of the MC...on the border to be a annoyance imo.

-The little goblin is as annoying as ever.

But the real problem i have is, that the choices/pointsystem is completely meaningless.
The game force's scenes and characters on the player no matter the previous choices, like Lauren last update.
This update the whole drama with that annoying goblin makes no sense...
U reject her at every opportunity, there never was something beetwen them...still ur her secret bf ? a cheater ?
and now the MC panics what she tells her sister (so nothing ?) and thinks about how nice their moments where and about their secret love, which never existed...

The dev really need's to take the choices into account, or change the game to a kinetic novel if that's what he wants.
As it currently is, the the game takes any player agency away and worse the story and character behavior doesn't make any sense.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes