4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my walkthorugh+cheat mod using which you can play game easily. Here is link:

i had made gallery too but will not upload due to errors i will release full mod when stable version will come.
mod consist of relationship point increase and decrease and walkthrough right now.
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join me there:

Feb 8, 2019
Update: 0.4 version:
- The scenes with Kylee are hot
- Some renders are over exposured though
- Don't like that MC behaves like a dick towards Kylee. Man should never be the first who sticks out his dick. Only kids do that with no control over urges... A real man always gets his woman so hot that she starts to beg him to put it inside. And then maybe if she deserves it he does as she asked.
- The real bitch is Stephanie not Kylee... Stephanie is a little brat trying to force fuck you.
- Auntie is too thick for my taste although not a whale yet but not interested anyway.

BUG: Don't like to be forced at whales... I turned down Mia's whale when she was massaging MC to avoid BJ scene but then when she floated in MC's house she gave him BJ anyway... yuck.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm always a little disappointed that we don't have more agency for our actions, but still enjoying this quite a bit! I'm a sucker for the slow burn and Amalia needs our comfort now more than ever!

Reactions: mikel8519

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Really nice update, liked it a lot.

A couple of things though, the mannequin cashiers stick out like sore thumbs. Aren't there stock models the dev could use? And there were a few typos, hopefully they get corrected on the next release.

Also, really wish the Kylee tit sucking scene was animated too, the renders looked sooo good... Guess a man can't have it all.

Overall, loving the direction so far, can't wait for more.

Reactions: princess bride

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Awesome update again..
This is such a wonderful teasing game.. ...
I want detail walkthrough somebody pls(not mod)

Last edited:
Reactions: Renpy gamers

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished the update and have to say I did enjoy it. Nice to see he did get a home run with at least one of the characters even if it wasn't one of the family members. Younger cousin sadly is the one who is turning me off.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes