4.30 star(s) 240 Votes
D

Deleted member 1371216

Why so many incest games have family problems at the start? I don't like the sad tone in these games. I'm gonna try it later but I hope mom leaving behind MC doesn't play a big role.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Not yet action with Family Members YET :rolleyes: Beside Holding and Teasing Mc :p -I HATE TEASING TAG- :sneaky:
Mc fucked that Milf <-- thats a positive thing :whistle:(y)
yes he needs to
Just finished the update. Slow but beautiful.

Hoping for significant engagement with the aunt in next update.
I hope I'm wrong but something tells me it won't be the next update or even the next two. I just get the feeling the Uncle is going to show back up and get a 3rd and 4th chance to change. Before the Aunt even starts thinking about MC as a love interest. Kylee is going to continue to be just a tease. Stephanie a pest (god I hate Stephanie!!!). I get the feeling MC is going to get Mia and her Mom (again) if she gets back, long before any of the family. Just my feelings that the Dev is milking the Aunt & Kylee's relationship with MC as much as the Dev can. Why cause the Dev knows those are the ones most of us want the most.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sadly this game dont work on PC, any 10 seconds pop up an error when you are talking with someone

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i really like this game, and as much as i welcome the opportunity to again sample your wares :), releasing a 'Test version' to non-patrons' is inviting a troll attack. and while this in not intended as a fishing trip it is of No value other than a Caution for False Test results. maybe it would be best to wait for the 'Beta' ..?? :unsure: :geek:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I look at the description, look at the pictures, IDK. There's just nothing compelling for me to play another little pervert who molests his sleeping family members.

I think devs might want to rethink their approach, given the amount of existing games, using the same old three or four tired "stories" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Sleep assault is almost nonexistent here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes