4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope he finish it. I cannot sleep...like really tonight i slept only 4h and im a night shift at work. Will think about the game all night long. I try to reach him, to talk to him...so we can see whats needed and how long will take to finish it. I'm all-in to support him with everything i got. Other people that can help him, money, ideas and etc. Even if he is selling the right for the game, software and etc. i am IN to buy it and give it to someone that will finish it.
That means you slept 4 hours while at work? :unsure::unsure:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Hey, did I miss Mias breakup, or why is her boyfriend not mentioned in the newest episode?

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I want to say that this is realy nice game with gorgeous female models howeve i totally dislike being forced into relationship(s) so i'll just skip this update and perhaps this game at all. If this is choice based game, where choices do matter, than why the hell MC is forced into relationship with some fat cow? I only hope that in complete version 4 of this game that will be solved.

Terence896

Sep 13, 2018
I want to say that this is realy nice game with gorgeous female models howeve i totally dislike being forced into relationship(s) so i'll just skip this update and perhaps this game at all. If this is choice based game, where choices do matter, than why the hell MC is forced into relationship with some fat cow? I only hope that in complete version 4 of this game that will be solved.

Terence896

Sep 13, 2018
I like the graphics of the game women are fab I don't know why people complain its a game if its got bugs share that with the developer otherwise
Don't bitch about something you don't like (its a game loaded to share for free)
From me thanks for a good quality game

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
You must be a troll. And since you only saw fat cows in the game, I kinda wonder whether you are a fat bull or not. We humans only saw beautiful models not cows.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes