4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You must be a troll. And since you only saw fat cows in the game, I kinda wonder whether you are a fat bull or not. We humans only saw beautiful models not cows.
Troll, did you read my comment at all? Did you even try? There's that one fat milf cow that constantly ends up with MC regardles of choice. Does choice even matter in this game or is this harem game, where MC fucks every possible female character in game? My MC tells that fat milf worst possible things and still she gets his pants off. I started new game, just to be sure that old save files aren't corrupted. And last i'm well built up, not to much of extreme, but just fine, gym does wonders.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not yet action with Family Members YET :rolleyes: Beside Holding and Teasing Mc :p -I HATE TEASING TAG- :sneaky:
Mc fucked that Milf <-- thats a positive thing :whistle:(y)

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty awsome game glad i decided to try it out looking forward to your next update
keep up the great work brother

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Heart Problems [v0.4] [Xenorav] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 548 MB / 197 MB - Heartproblems-0.4Test-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 162 MB - Heartproblems-0.4Test-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Just finished the update. Slow but beautiful.

Hoping for significant engagement with the aunt in next update.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes