1627693153853.png

Amelia could probably do with some smaller heels :p

The animations are way better in this update though, nice job

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that be cool if MC mom appear...if shes not dead
She wouldn't have been mentioned if she wasn't going to turn up.

Story would have made his aunt into the mother. Only reason to mention his mother and make them extended family is if she's going to come back later one.

It's a bit of added family drama. Mother abandons son, turns up years later wanting to get to know him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
She wouldn't have been mentioned if she wasn't going to turn up.

Story would have made his aunt into the mother. Only reason to mention his mother and make them extended family is if she's going to come back later one.

It's a bit of added family drama. Mother abandons son, turns up years later wanting to get to know him.
i dont understand, even the change shes the aunt of mc and all are cousin. SO why not bring mother later in the game, could be cool

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i dont understand, even the change shes the aunt of mc and all are cousin. SO why not bring mother later in the game, could be cool
Huh?

I said she's probably going to come back later.... did you just quote me at random without reading my post?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got to give this game a shot since it was a big enough size and holy shit am I glad I finally played this game, because it's legit good. I will say I am a bit worried about the younger cousin and how she gives me those "I'm gonna stab you in your sleep so no one else can have you" vibes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a great update. I have one problem though or would frustration be the right word? That frustration was the MCs treatment of Stephanie. It's so odd. "I watched her grow up so that's why I can't do it as it feels wrong". How is that any different from his relationship with Amelie and why wouldn't he think the same of Amelie's point of view then? He's basically Stephanie while Amelia is him in their relationship. He clearly wants it but don't want to give into temptation just like Amelie with him. They basically mirroring each other.

As for everything else this update, it was good. I'm hoping for Amelie happiness but you never know what can happen next. Kylee was definitely something this update too. Also i didn't encounter any bugs and my saves worked. I don't use the walkthrough mod either. I don't know how the next update is going to turn out or even this one since it's a test update and stuff could be added.

It's funny that Stephanie is the only one in the family who knows exactly what she wants and tries(or tried) to attain it(outside of the MC obviously).

Reactions: Alteni and Xhin

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm a bit worried, i started this chapter since a moment and for now we are only speaking of Davies, i hoped we could get rid of him soon, but he seems to be glued to Amelie forever !!:ROFLMAO:
Will i have to suffer during all this update, i don't see any NTR tag, but we are getting close.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a bit worried, i started this chapter since a moment and for now we are only speaking of Davies, i hoped we could get rid of him soon, but he seems to be glued to Amelie forever !!:ROFLMAO:
Will i have to suffer during all this update, i don't see any NTR tag, but we are getting close.
Why is there always a mental midget on the verge of yelling ntr everytime another guy happens to be in a game?

No, we're not close, read the words in the game. She's said plenty of times there is no love there and he's hardly ever home.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why is there always a mental midget on the verge of yelling ntr everytime another guy happens to be in a game?

No, we're not close, read the words in the game. She's said plenty of times there is no love there and he's hardly ever home.
Not to mention, that's her husband. It wouldn't even be NTR in the first place even if they still did have sex with each other.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention, that's her husband. It wouldn't even be NTR in the first place even if they still did have sex with each other.
There would still be page upon page of people complaining about it and the truly sad part is if you see enough of those complaint threads you will be able to name every single one of them, it's always the same people.

I'm happily surprised it didn't happen over Mia.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Yes i was just kidding but i see that you are still such a nice person always ready to insult anybody as usual !!
Are you going to be grown up some day and able to speak with other people without getting rude ?

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes