4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, everyone!
I just discover this game and i played it twice and its just...AMAZING! I cannot even express myself, this game is 100 times better then watch vidoes or photos, even better then the real sex. It's just...there is everything that you can dream for.
I was trying to reach the creator/owner of 'Heart Problems' and finally i got progress.
To the creator : YOU man...you ARE THE MAN!!!
I try to became your Patreon, but i have some issue with log-in into my account. And I'm 100% all-in to give you as much as you need to finish it, make it longer, intense and somewhere a button to skip some of the chats, because my hand is hurt by pressing "enter" or "mouse 1". Beautiful script - don't get me wrong. Just at some point i cannot handle it.
I made this account specially for you, to be able to text you and join as your follower.
YOU ARE GOD!!! Can't wait...i probably will not able even to sleep man. This game, this script, those variations, scenarios, asses, boobies, lust and etc....are out of league. Its just INTO THE SPACE!!!
Please, give me some private contact with you. I wanna text you, donate you and listen about your new ideas.
Cool Bro, Now try your best to hold future disappointment :ROFLMAO: because the behavior dev is showing not promising. Seems like this game will get abandon or you will get sex scene after 2 year (U know when everyone lost interest and story is completely fuked)

My biggest disappointment was Milfiest. The moment i saw that game i became his patreon member. But u need face the fact that most of the dev abandon their game specially the one you like.

Purple8

Jul 29, 2021
Cool Bro, Now try your best to hold future disappointment :ROFLMAO: because the behavior dev is showing not promising. Seems like this game will get abandon or you will get sex scene after 2 year (U know when everyone lost interest and story is completely fuked)

My biggest disappointment was Milfiest. The moment i saw that game i became his patreon member. But u need face the fact that most of the dev abandon their game specially the one you like.
I hope he finish it. I cannot sleep...like really tonight i slept only 4h and im a night shift at work. Will think about the game all night long. I try to reach him, to talk to him...so we can see whats needed and how long will take to finish it. I'm all-in to support him with everything i got. Other people that can help him, money, ideas and etc. Even if he is selling the right for the game, software and etc. i am IN to buy it and give it to someone that will finish it.

Xenorav, Buddy!!! Please, give us something...a peek.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes