4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a way to not end up balls deep in a fat chick?, I'm really not interested and I've tried everything from neutral to outright unpleasant and I still can't NOT nail the fat chick.
It's always the one I'm don't want that has the most content, dilapidated old woman in 'forbidden passion' for example. the one damn character i'm not interested in. But nah, never mind all those other attractive characters, heres grannys ass, enjoy.

Anyway, was extremely unpleasant to fat chick and MC still (jarringly, given how unpleasant I was through the multiple attempts to avoid her) ends up nailing her in the next chapter. Just don't give us choices if they don't matter.

Always the one I don't want.. every damn time.
Come on, dude. Take one for the team.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Chal04
Keep waiting for the update it will most likely arrive in September
nah, it will most likely be in August.
yet most probably that will be the last update in this year (if no halloween/christmas shispecial isnt planned).
a long wait is upon us, hopefully there will be hotmilthe light at the end of it :p

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019
This game in a nutshell, good looking female models and renders but the story is almost non-existent and it takes too long between updates.
I completely disagree with your first complaint. The renders are amazing and the story are too, if not better. But i agree 100% with the updates taking too long. :LOL:

Reactions: Sawyer0 and Panos24

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
I completely disagree with your first complaint. The renders are amazing and the story are too, if not better. But i agree 100% with the updates taking too long. :LOL:
Some games are like good products but dont know how present the product to people thus its hard to find these games

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
1 more week to go

Unlocked

I have only one thing to say, the update (TEST VERSION) will be released next week.
Thanks to all of you for your patience and support.

The working percentages:
Writing ≈ 90%
Code ≈ 70%
Renders = 100% [730 images] + [12 animations]

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes