4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
NO ETA :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta love animation hype.
there is more than few games ruined by it - either by ridiculously long developing time, or by poor implementation where are those just inserted into sequences of still renders without fine tuning/transition and without any text.
yet, we can only wait and see how it goes here.
for the record - "animation" with the neighbour milf (though a loop of still renders only) was quite good imo, and i hardly can see need for (proper video) animations here.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How many people here, (using this thread as an example) actually subscribe to the Dev they are complaining about. Subscribing gives you the right to question, but if you are not subscribing and still moaning about updates, I feel you do not have the right to moan. You are getting something for free at the devs expense, just wait like most others who download games here for free.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
How many people here, (using this thread as an example) actually subscribe to the Dev they are complaining about. Subscribing gives you the right to question, but if you are not subscribing and still moaning about updates, I feel you do not have the right to moan. You are getting something for free at the devs expense, just wait like most others who download games here for free.
It's the internet dude, people will moan..

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes