4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So guys, there is no salvaging this right, this game isn't able to realistically be Incest patched for the aunt to become the mom, correct ?
Possibly. There's been a couple of games where the patch works with the story fine, but others where the patch does nothing to create a family atmosphere.

Like I've found games like Treasures of Nadia and The Awakening have so diverged from incest content the patch does nothing to create the illusion of family. The characters read more like strangers you just happen to refer to by close family names.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Like I've found games like Treasures of Nadia and The Awakening have so diverged from incest content the patch does nothing to create the illusion of family. The characters read more like strangers you just happen to refer to by close family names.
I fucking hate that too, i wish there were a bunch of games where one stays primarily with the mom, sister and aunt in one household can impregnate them multiple times and have the main story be about that family life, over a time span of years, instead of a couple months.

Focus on being a happy family and dwelling most of the story time of the game on that and not fucking 100x different females that are uninteresting.

Quality over quantity.

I hate it so much for example that in Summertime Saga there are so many charachters to fuck, but the actual content with the mother, sister and aunt is so little.

Like for example in the ideal game, if you got all family members pregnant, and all of them have babies born, then time goes forward for 3 years. Then you're at 50% of the story, then you get them pregnant again and then the you play until 100% and then you can continue in sandbox mode.

Hmm...

I should maybe get into making a renpy game myself tbh.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I fucking hate that too, i wish there were a bunch of games where one stays primarily with the mom, sister and aunt in one household can impregnate them multiple times and have the main story be about that family life, over a time span of years, instead of a couple months.

Focus on being a happy family and dwelling most of the story time of the game on that and not fucking 100x different females that are uninteresting.

Quality over quantity.

I hate it so much for example that in Summertime Saga there are so many charachters to fuck, but the actual content with the mother, sister and aunt is so little.

Like for example in the ideal game, if you got all family members pregnant, and all of them have babies born, then time goes forward for 3 years. Then you're at 50% of the story, then you get them pregnant again and then the you play until 100% and then you can continue in sandbox mode.

Hmm...

You should do it. I have an idea for you. Just so there are PLENTY of GIRLS to Knock up. You are an "18" year old boy with his Mom & Sisters on your Family Reunion Vacation. While your Male Cousins & Uncles are all out Fishing & Golfing ect. You are busy trying to Knock up all your Female family members. Aunts, Great Aunts, Cousins, Sisters, Mother, Grandmother. Incest while Cuckolding all the Males in your family. And just think Next years Family Reunion Vacation all those new babies in the family would all be YOUR OFFSPRING!!!!

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019

Unlocked

I had planned to bring you the update by the end of the month but it is humanly impossible to me, so in theory the update should be finished in the first weeks of July or so.
This week I have done very few renders compared to the previous weeks, so for next Monday I will propose to bring you a report with at least 100 renders, finishing the graphic and writing part of the novel so I can continue working on the code.
There is not much more to say, fortunately no problems have arisen and chapter 4 is getting closer and closer.
Writing ≈ 90%
Code ≈ 25%
Renders ≈ 83% [580 images] + [6 animations]
-Xenorav

Jun 21, 2020

Unlocked

I had planned to bring you the update by the end of the month but it is humanly impossible to me, so in theory the update should be finished in the first weeks of July or so.
This week I have done very few renders compared to the previous weeks, so for next Monday I will propose to bring you a report with at least 100 renders, finishing the graphic and writing part of the novel so I can continue working on the code.
There is not much more to say, fortunately no problems have arisen and chapter 4 is getting closer and closer.

-Xenorav
By looking at these posts and the expressions of Amelie, I can say that she's falling in love with our boy.
He.. he.. boi!!!

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys as we all now new version is going to be release very soon . So i made a multi mod of the current version which i will update as soon as new version of game releases .
The feature in multi mod i had added are :
1.Added scene gallery
2. Added love and lust points cheats to increase and decrease them
3. added walkthrough mod.
I hope you all will like it and i will update as soon as new version come .
Here is the multi mod and here are some previews of cheat.
Guys here is my server link where i regularly make ports and mods . Feel free to join me there:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Guys as we all now new version is going to be release very soon . So i made a multi mod of the current version which i will update as soon as new version of game releases .
1.Added scene gallery
Guys here is my server link where i regularly make ports and mods . Feel free to join me there:
Great job you did there!
Thank you

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

Quality over quantity.

Hmm...

I am currently working on a game with a similar premise. However no sisters. Just solely the mom and no other love interests.

Like other games there are multiple routes but all will be revolving around the mom and how you choose to approach a relation with her.

I'm planning to make the story focus exclusively on the mom and no other girls so it can expand further until pregnancy.

Jun 21, 2020
I am currently working on a game with a similar premise. However no sisters. Just solely the mom and no other love interests.

Like other games there are multiple routes but all will be revolving around the mom and how you choose to approach a relation with her.

I'm planning to make the story focus exclusively on the mom and no other girls so it can expand further until pregnancy.
Don't forget to add choices about how we behave or what we prefer.
I don't just want to keep reading, I wanna make some juicy choices.
Also many dialogue choices makes it more interesting and enjoyable.
Last qn, is it an active project or is it an idea which is to be materialise?

Jun 21, 2020
1.Added scene gallery
Your mod will play a big role in future updates!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Don't forget to add choices about how we behave or what we prefer.
I don't just want to keep reading, I wanna make some juicy choices.
Also many dialogue choices makes it more interesting and enjoyable.
Last qn, is it an active project or is it an idea which is to be materialise?

Yep it is on active development, but unfortunately on my free time as I have a full-time job.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes