4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The lack of macOS updates is sad though.
yeah, there is absolutely no way to bypass the lack of official mac updates.
there is no older mac updates where "game" folder from newer pc update could be added....there is no renpy sdk to compile your own mac version...there is no fucking way for any workaround...sad, really sad.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
there is no older mac updates where "game" folder from newer pc update could be added....there is no renpy sdk to compile your own mac version...there is no fucking way for any workaround...
... which I had known of ... good to know. ;)

Paul1681

Apr 21, 2018
When can we expect a next update. I think one of the best games here!! Great work!!! I wish there would be similar games. Any suggestions?

Reactions: lightpower

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Get ready guys !

Unlocked

There is almost nothing new to tell and I am not at all inspired so I will just give you the percentages of work done with some extra images to compensate for the lack of text:)
Writing ≈ 90%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 80% [540 images] + [6 animations]
-Xenorav

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
So guys, there is no salvaging this right, this game isn't able to realistically be Incest patched for the aunt to become the mom, correct ?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So guys, there is no salvaging this right, this game isn't able to realistically be Incest patched for the aunt to become the mom, correct ?
Possibly. There's been a couple of games where the patch works with the story fine, but others where the patch does nothing to create a family atmosphere.

Like I've found games like Treasures of Nadia and The Awakening have so diverged from incest content the patch does nothing to create the illusion of family. The characters read more like strangers you just happen to refer to by close family names.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Like I've found games like Treasures of Nadia and The Awakening have so diverged from incest content the patch does nothing to create the illusion of family. The characters read more like strangers you just happen to refer to by close family names.
I fucking hate that too, i wish there were a bunch of games where one stays primarily with the mom, sister and aunt in one household can impregnate them multiple times and have the main story be about that family life, over a time span of years, instead of a couple months.

Focus on being a happy family and dwelling most of the story time of the game on that and not fucking 100x different females that are uninteresting.

Quality over quantity.

I hate it so much for example that in Summertime Saga there are so many charachters to fuck, but the actual content with the mother, sister and aunt is so little.

Like for example in the ideal game, if you got all family members pregnant, and all of them have babies born, then time goes forward for 3 years. Then you're at 50% of the story, then you get them pregnant again and then the you play until 100% and then you can continue in sandbox mode.

Hmm...

I should maybe get into making a renpy game myself tbh.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes