4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
A weekly report has been posted today. KiGa can you share it ?

#WeeklyReport

Hi!
I hope you are well, today I bring you once again a short weekly report.
I know I told you that this chapter was going to be mostly about Amelie, well.... I got a bit inspired and added a bit more content for the other characters as well, so the pie has been better spread, the ideas I had about the development with Amelie, etc, resulted (or so I think) in very little content, that's why I felt the need to add a bit more scenes with the other characters.
I hope this new update will come out with at least 3 animations.
Without anything else to add, the approximate percentages:

Writing ≈ 70%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 50% [250 images] + [2 animations]

-Xenorav

Freesia11

May 1, 2020

#WeeklyReport

Hi!
I hope you are well, today I bring you once again a short weekly report.
I know I told you that this chapter was going to be mostly about Amelie, well.... I got a bit inspired and added a bit more content for the other characters as well, so the pie has been better spread, the ideas I had about the development with Amelie, etc, resulted (or so I think) in very little content, that's why I felt the need to add a bit more scenes with the other characters.
I hope this new update will come out with at least 3 animations.
Without anything else to add, the approximate percentages:

Writing ≈ 70%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 50% [250 images] + [2 animations]

-Xenorav
How does the dev calculate the percentages? Cause on May 4th he said he did 130 renders and that was 30%, meaning 100% would be 433. Then on May 10th he said 180 renders were done and that was 50%, meaning the update will end up having 360 renders. Now 250 renders are also 50%, which means it will actually have 500?

Does he just make it up?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

#WeeklyReport

Hello, dear sponsors.
There is not much to tell in this report as usual, the story is progressing and I like it more and more, maybe it is going too slow but I try to make the development as realistic as possible without the boredom that realism in some cases can have.
Our protagonist will try to recover the attitude of the Amelie of the first chapter, the one who even let herself be kissed on the mouth and did not care more about the relationship with her husband, those kisses without apparent intentions that at the end of chapter 2 led us to a somewhat amusing denouement.
These last days I have started to work more on the project and I have recovered the usual rhythm, I feel that I am inspired again.

Without further ado, here are the percentages.
Writing ≈ 65%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 50% [180 images]

-Xenorav
thnx for sharing .

Reactions: KiGa

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019

Unlocked

Hello everyone.
There is very little to say, everything is going perfect except one thing, I do not know if it is bad or good news, in this update I have not skimped on images, for example, a simple yoga scene has taken me about 100 renders that's why the percentage done with respect to the renders done has been fluctuating strangely this update.
At first 180 images I estimated that it would be 50% of the work but now it seems that 300 equals the same percentage, I apologize if this can be a little confusing but I want to put a little more attention to detail in certain escenes than the previous chapters, only to the scenes that require it so dont get surprised when suddenly 400 renders equals 90% or 55%,
With nothing more to add, I leave you with the approximate percentages of work:
Writing ≈ 70%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 60% [300 images] + [4 animations]
PS: One of these images is not canonical...
-Xenorav

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
How does the dev calculate the percentages? Cause on May 4th he said he did 130 renders and that was 30%, meaning 100% would be 433. Then on May 10th he said 180 renders were done and that was 50%, meaning the update will end up having 360 renders. Now 250 renders are also 50%, which means it will actually have 500?

Does he just make it up?
He calculates it on the go. You can't expect a single dev to have it all figured out way before starting work. I mean.. He would need to plan every single render and line of code he would make. It would be way more time consuming and pointless than working on actually making the game. If he had a team then exact planning might be possible. For a single dev its simply impossible.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
ch4_337_nv.png
ch4_357_nv.png

#WeeklyReport

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, I come to bring you one more weekly... report?
I have no idea what to tell you, everything is going great beyond the fluctuating approximate percentages, so I will say no more and leave you with this pair of renders.
Writing ≈ 70%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 65% [380 images] + [5 animations]
-Xenorav

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes