4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know this things, I just skipped the vague details✌
if the dev posts a poli regarding "sweet home alabama" right away in the 0.4 with Amelie, i would rise all hands, legs and other raisable body appendages of mine to make that happen :p
damned reality:cry:..though there is always hope:BootyTime:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Great visual novel. Nicely paced. Love the teasing. Very nice renders. Beautiful women (Amelie is the best!). But that poor mc hasn't fapped with all this teasing not even once? I mean his balls must be purple by now. Would be great if there was option to fap in bathroom while thinking of the women surrounding him (with the respective renders if you know what i mean). Who knows, maybe someone would accidently barge in that bathroom and.... (food for thought)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I feel some Midnight Paradise flavor down here, someone must have been traumatised, some PTSD i guess
yup, cant deny MPTSD, yet more or less, that is a standard path for developing main relations, in more than few games (sadly or not)...anyway we shall see how those things go in this game, hopefully more hopping:p

Reactions: Kukipett

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

#WeeklyReport

Hello, dear sponsors.
There is not much to tell in this report as usual, the story is progressing and I like it more and more, maybe it is going too slow but I try to make the development as realistic as possible without the boredom that realism in some cases can have.
Our protagonist will try to recover the attitude of the Amelie of the first chapter, the one who even let herself be kissed on the mouth and did not care more about the relationship with her husband, those kisses without apparent intentions that at the end of chapter 2 led us to a somewhat amusing denouement.
These last days I have started to work more on the project and I have recovered the usual rhythm, I feel that I am inspired again.

Without further ado, here are the percentages.
Writing ≈ 65%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 50% [180 images]

-Xenorav

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

#WeeklyReport

Hello, dear sponsors.
There is not much to tell in this report as usual, the story is progressing and I like it more and more, maybe it is going too slow but I try to make the development as realistic as possible without the boredom that realism in some cases can have.
Our protagonist will try to recover the attitude of the Amelie of the first chapter, the one who even let herself be kissed on the mouth and did not care more about the relationship with her husband, those kisses without apparent intentions that at the end of chapter 2 led us to a somewhat amusing denouement.
These last days I have started to work more on the project and I have recovered the usual rhythm, I feel that I am inspired again.

Writing ≈ 65%
Code ≈ 10%

-Xenorav
Thank you for sharing and I have to say that sounds good. I'm looking forward to it, especially Amelie :love:, of course.
Thanks again(y).

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021

#WeeklyReport

Hello, dear sponsors.

Writing ≈ 65%
Code ≈ 10%

-Xenorav
Thank you very much. I love the way developer teases us by this story and of course with amelie. I love this character very much.

Reactions: boy2636 and KiGa

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019

#WeeklyReport

Hello, dear sponsors.

Writing ≈ 65%
Code ≈ 10%

-Xenorav
nice, thankyou for sharing
i expect the update will come on June

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes