4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
While I am all for the harem with all the girls for me there are 2 problems with Lauren, one is very objective I don't like her model, and two after the scene with her and Mia's boyfriend in the kitchen she just seems like a slut who jumps on every dick available.

Mia also is a similar case in one scene she makes out with her boyfriend and the next day she sits in the MC's lap and wiggles her ass around.

So for me, that doesn't make both of them very appealing to me as LI's.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
While I am all for the harem with all the girls for me there are 2 problems with Lauren, one is very objective I don't like her model, and two after the scene with her and Mia's boyfriend in the kitchen she just seems like a slut who jumps on every dick available.

Mia also is a similar case in one scene she makes out with her boyfriend and the next day she sits in the MC's lap and wiggles her ass around.

So for me, that doesn't make both of them very appealing to me as LI's.
I'm pretty sure that as soon as we are going to get frisky with the Aunt and cousins, characters like Lauren are going to disappear from the game. They're not LI's, they're just a cum sleeve for mc for the time being.

Xenorav

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
I see that there is a bit of controversy with all this about the routes, what I say is that the system will remain as it is now, there will be decisions, yes, but it will not change the story practically, maybe just a couple of events in the course of maximum 2 chapters. Also in the patreon post I said that the women we are not interested in will be completely avoidable, this doesn't mean that if you ignore a girl this event will change the story radically, of course not, the most that will happen is that you will see less content lol, but I will make reasonably long routes for each ending later in the story (3-5 chapters or more).
PS: Lauren is unavoidable because of a mental glitch I had, it slipped my mind but the variable is there, I just have to make it work in the code, so if you insulted her a bit when she applied the ointment you're ok, I'll also add some extra decisions in chapter 2 and 3 to make sure.

Oct 26, 2020
Making certain characters avoidable should eleaviate a lot of complaints about characters like Lauren.

But for the ones that are extremely pickly about who your MC beds I hope you're not expecting the Dev to change up their story just to give you more content with whatever girl you chose.

Like I read one comment weeks ago about a guy wanting to skip all the content for only Kaylee's, while it's that person's choice to pursue only Kaylee's storyline just don't complain about there not being enough content.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Making certain characters avoidable should eleaviate a lot of complaints about characters like Lauren.

But for the ones that are extremely pickly about who your MC beds I hope you're not expecting the Dev to change up their story just to give you more content with whatever girl you chose.

Like I read one comment weeks ago about a guy wanting to skip all the content for only Kaylee's, while it's that person's choice to pursue only Kaylee's storyline just don't complain about there not being enough content.
Lauren would be a good fuck monkey for MC. A sort of a chick you can just take your day out on, know what i mean?
But yeah, all in all devs should be left alone, they know what's best for the kind of game they want to make. Afterall we all have a choice to play it or not.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
in my country the term "step-uncle" / "step-aunt" and "step-nephew" doesn’t exist, so I found this term very strange, something else, Stephanie is not exactly what I expected, she wants to dominate and control the protagonist, while he is "sweet ass" without giving her what she wants right away, it bothered me a little.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
in my country the term "step-uncle" / "step-aunt" and "step-nephew" doesn’t exist, so I found this term very strange, something else, Stephanie is not exactly what I expected, she wants to dominate and control the protagonist, while he is "sweet ass" without giving her what she wants right away, it bothered me a little.
The whole "step-" thing is just to keep Patreon happy. When asked, just remove the "step-"; for example "Amilie is my ___ (default: step-aunt)" becomes "Amilie is my aunt".
Amilie and David are your aunt and uncle, you are their nephew and the girls and you are cousins.

While you can go for closer relations, the grammar doesn't make sense. Canon is that you are son of David's dead brother.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes