4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Do I need to enter the relationships on specific texts/spellings for the game to detect it as incest?

Right now dialogue seems awkward. Kylie calls the dad "her dad" / "her mom" when referring to the parents while to talking to MC, when it's also MC's parents. Same with MC he calls them 'my dad/mom" when talking to the sisters, when they share the same mom and dad.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Do I need to enter the relationships on specific texts/spellings for the game to detect it as incest?

Right now dialogue seems awkward. Kylie calls the dad "her dad" / "her mom" when referring to the parents while to talking to MC, when it's also MC's parents. Same with MC he calls them 'my dad/mom" when talking to the sisters, when they share the same mom and dad.
I think there supposed to be the mcs aunt and uncle not his parents.

Reactions: Panos24

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019

This chapter will be something interesting as it will be the pillar to finally develop the relationship between the MC and Amelie, a bit of Davie's past will be told, Also some sad events will come...but not sad for us... or maybe yes? some people are strange...

This time I want to advance the coding and script writing before the renderings, maybe this way I can speed up the work a bit and bring you the update a bit earlier.
-Xenorav
Writing ≈ 15%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 20% [85] +[5 scenes ready to be rendered]

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great game. And I like that "fat cow" that everyone seems to hate.... Maybe she'll make Amelie have a threesome w her and the MC.

I agree w the wording being off, like My dad, etc.... when I choose to have the girls be my Mom/Sisters..
I answered one of the relationship questions wrong when starting the game. If I wanted to change that, would I just have to start a new game?
Thx.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Great game. And I like that "fat cow" that everyone seems to hate.... Maybe she'll make Amelie have a threesome w her and the MC.

I agree w the wording being off, like My dad, etc.... when I choose to have the girls be my Mom/Sisters..
I answered one of the relationship questions wrong when starting the game. If I wanted to change that, would I just have to start a new game?
Thx.
My dad is not so off you could have typed "My bad":LOL:

Reactions: Forgotted

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is there really no way to avoid Lauren? It's disappointing that I can't seem to avoid her in this playthrough.

Everything else is great about this game, just want to be able to choose.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there really no way to avoid Lauren? It's disappointing that I can't seem to avoid her in this playthrough.

Everything else is great about this game, just want to be able to choose.
nope, for now she is unavoidable, yet that could be changed with some tweaks/adjustments in future.
hopefully the same should go for the annoying little prick whose "advances" cant be avoided as well, and those/her scenes have no sense if mc has zero-to-negative interest in her from the start.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
what all is new in 0.3? does it add onto the end of the plot from 0.2 only? or does it also expand some of the earlier plot? (the game suggested I start over and hold ctrl to reach the new content, so I did).

Last edited:

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, I come to bring you as always one more weekly report.
The story is progressing very well, as you know I am writing the story as I go along and I think this chapter is on the right track. As I have already told you, this chapter will be mainly about Amelie but that doesn't mean that there will be no contact with the other characters, making a chapter exclusively about Amelie is impossible at this early point of the story.
There is not much more to tell you so without further ado I show you the percentages of the work done below and thank you as always for continuing to support this project.
Writing ≈ 25%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 25% [110 images]

-Xenorav

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
My god I hope this update will get the romance between Mc and Amelia back on track. Because at 0.3, it was a lot of drama for me, I was already thinking that I had done something wrong, this "dinner" is already giving me chills.

I know, I know ... I'm fucking jealous. haha ha

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes