4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Even though I like Lauren the Dev should make a option to skip certain girls you’re not interested in.
Second that.
As first candidate for the "to be able to avoid"list, there certainly is stephanie.
She can be intrusive all she wanna, she can behave like a prick, be a stalker etc...yet if you reject her (more than once) there is no way you will be friendly, flirting and cuddling with her every now and then.
I can see the dev having fun with her, her importance in the game, and for the story, as a sort of antagonist girl/character and/or just a loli prick, for those who prefer that kind, yet no point in forcing her. The same thing as with milf-neighbor today, her daughter tomorrow and so.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Second that.
As first candidate for the "to be able to avoid"list, there certainly is stephanie.
She can be intrusive all she wanna, she can behave like a prick, be a stalker etc...yet if you reject her (more than once) there is no way you will be friendly, flirting and cuddling with her every now and then.
I can see the dev having fun with her, her importance in the game, and for the story, as a sort of antagonist girl/character and/or just a loli prick, for those who prefer that kind, yet no point in forcing her. The same thing as with milf-neighbor today, her daughter tomorrow and so.
As someone who is developing my own visual novel, what you are asking for is very complicated and time consuming in a vn but easier to do in a game. If the dev does try to do that here it would delay updates even longer...

Reactions: punisher2099

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As someone who is developing my own visual novel, what you are asking for is very complicated and time consuming in a vn but easier to do in a game. If the dev does try to do that here it would delay updates even longer...
So you prefer a bad VN with all those "cliché" where you are forced to do what you hate just because the dev doesn't want to take time to create a good story.
If you want your VN to have some success, you need imagination and ton of work.
I'm a hobby game designer and a modder since 20 years and creating a mod for Fallout 4 for example took me more than 2000 hours and it will need certainly as much to be what i wanted.
Quality means a lot of work, what's the point to create a story that people won't like because they feel forced to do stupid things.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
he might wanna to take a look at how those things are handled in few popular (branching) vns (take BaRS as example -in the last update i had zero lewd scenes and interactions, all because my mc has no interest in predefined li-s, so there was only main story progression) it is more challenging, it does require more work and/or time, yet the result should be a better vn/game.

good thing here is that it has only few main girls, two girls and the aunty, so there arent that many paths/branches to cover. as for the milf neighbor and similar secondary characters it should be much easier to implement (less screen time, lesser impact on the story progression etc). at least he could try to simplify/mod it for the start - the mc has no interest in the X-girl -neg.points variable checkpoint triggered - here comes the change in text lines, shortened/adjusted those scenes that must happen with her, while less important scenes could be left out completely.

as the things stand now it starts to be little annoying if you are bombed with characters you have zero interest for..if that should be the case onwards, why bothering with "vn", just remove all choices (or leave single choices), and make a proper kn, for those who dont mind similar stuff.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just played chapter 3 and it it was really annoying, all that childish play and chat with the girls was awfull.
My god i start to hate this !
Davie is an asshole that i guess will spoil the fun for a while
Amelie is a stupid housewife without any will
The two sisters are unbearable brats.
Mia is a bitch
There is only Laureen left, she's fat but funny, i guess i will leave that fucking crap family and go live with her and loose myself in her delicious fat, she has a pretty face, her ass is on fire, she is a good cook and provides a lot of confort so...:p

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
So you prefer a bad VN with all those "cliché" where you are forced to do what you hate just because the dev doesn't want to take time to create a good story.
If you want your VN to have some success, you need imagination and ton of work.
I'm a hobby game designer and a modder since 20 years and creating a mod for Fallout 4 for example took me more than 2000 hours and it will need certainly as much to be what i wanted.
Quality means a lot of work, what's the point to create a story that people won't like because they feel forced to do stupid things.
I am not saying I prefer a bad story. If the story or artwork is not working for me I move on. I don't go on some's forum and bitch about it. I am not saying you or anyone is doing that. I just was trying to state the more work needed will cause more time to develop.

I do get into VN's and games that are imaginative and different. One of my favorite is Agent 53X, very different even though it has some of the same 'cliché' you see in many VN's. There are different paths but not many. I think it is good for new dev's to understand the complexity of adding new paths and should make these decisions carefully. I am a fan of quality but if it takes you 3 months or more to do an update I have probably forgot about your work and moved on.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm the same, i cannot play anymore maybe 90% of the existing games because it's always about a guy who comes back to his mother and sisters and fuck everybody home and at school !! :rolleyes:
If the writing is very well done it can still be enjoyable, but the writing is certainly the weak point of almost all those games.

Actually i love games like Midlife Crisis or Shattered or Estate Dominate, just because the writing is excellent, but many won't play those games because there is some very special content and stay to classic school teenager "clichés".
Maybe you need to be mature to dig or accept the painfull experience of very kinky stuff and not run away like a frightened rabbit;)

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Just played it...
I want to say, beautiful model but has bad character..

I will ignore this game from now, unless there are character improvements in future updates

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In chapter 2 while having coffee, we advised to make a save as are next choice will have
a major impact in the future !
The choices are " Uncle is a fool" (Route One) or "Divorce" (route Two)
If you choose route one you get to kiss you aunt before watching the film.
If you choose route two you go straight to watching the film.
However when you play Chapter Three , No matter which route you choose
All your actions are Exactly the same with Exactly the same the same outcomes ?
I would have though that there would have some differences,
even if it's only some words in the dialogue.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I'm new to this as you can see, i had already talked about this with some users of this platform and I think you are right, give me some time to build the characters and develop the plot better, hopefully later I can change your impressions of the game,
Looks good "Mommy i'll be a good boy let me love you like real love i'll take good care of you!"
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Blastedman

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And we all know how people react to long delays on here....
So don't release your VN until it has a lot of content. Some devs are so eager to publish that most of the time you get just a little tease and then a little content months later. I guess it's because they want people as patrons and get some quick cash, but it's a wrong move.
If your story can maintain people entertained during a good time at first release you will get a lot of attention and people will be more patient until the rest follows.
And a good advice would be to publish your story as chapters and not let people with blueballs with a cliffhanger in the middle of action.

Last edited:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
looks like a successful story.
and the render look optically very good.
What I particularly like, the 3 girls aunty and the cousins are very similar.
a horny hot milf, teeny and a cuttie ...
what more do you need ...

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
looks like a successful story.
and the render look optically very good.
What I particularly like, the 3 girls aunty and the cousins are very similar.
a horny hot milf, teeny and a cuttie ...
what more do you need ...
frequent updates :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes