4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just in order to express that some comments are not representative: I don't think that Lauren is a goddess (well, except maybe this type of goddess: ;))... - not all!
Or in short:
Amelie (y)
Lauren (n)

Edit:
Isn't there a way to get rid of that fat, annoying cow? I tried to be polite, I was even rude to make her (or rather the game) understand, that I am not at all interested in her. But nevertheless she stands in front of the door and later the game lets me talk to her as if I am interest in her, which I am NOT AT ALL! o_O
Making descisions and then realizing, that they are totally ignored, is not cool at all, really not at all. :mad:

Another edit:
And even the gallery contains only scenes with that fat, annoying cow - really not funny at all. (n)

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2020
Let me get this straight, so did the game had a massive remake? Because I see some renders and people talking about sandbox parts? What happened?
A) The nopy-file is like 200MB, in case you haven't done so, just go ahead and try it.

B) It was a sandbox game back in like October 2020 or so, where the story was that the MC was in university and came home during the holidays. Say about sandbox games whatever you want, but this game's version was bad in terms of navigation (e.g. no real highlights for where you can click) and progression was your typical "talk to [..]" at the breakfast table, which isn't "bad" per se in my eyes, but you could only raise your affection with Amelie and talking to the others was pointless and didn't yield new "breakfast dialogue" at any point. Everyone agreed this sandbox mode sucked, so the game got changed into a VN, that starts out with the MC and the bigger sister sneaking out to a party.

C) Before you ask, yes that version is still around.

Reactions: Forgotted and Abhai

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
They don't have any significant effect on the story right now. I'll add these in the next update. Thnx for ur interest and suggestions..
I have a question if it's not a problem. It's regarding Lauren and MC. I tried worst decisions possible and replayed the game dosens of times but the outcome is always the same and MC in the end bangs Lauren. Is there a way to avoid her at all? Do you plan to add option to avoid her in the future if in curent version is imposible?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
All in all the update was a disappointment, while I love the models for Amelie, Kylee, and Stephanie the update made me dislike all of their characters. For Mia and Lauren, their looks don't come even close to the other girls and both seem like slutty characters to me, I mean Mia has a boyfriend and wants to bang the MC while her boyfriend probably bangs her mom who bangs the MC.
Kylee and Stephanie were just annoying and childish in almost every scene, Amelie is clinging to her marriage like her life depends on it and the MC was way too passive in almost every scene.

Also, I said after the first release of the game the Davie has to go as fast as possible but I fear that he will stick around for way too long.

Last edited:

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I have a question if it's not a problem. It's regarding Lauren and MC. I tried worst decisions possible and replayed the game dosens of times but the outcome is always the same and MC in the end bangs Lauren. Is there a way to avoid her at all? Do you plan to add option to avoid her in the future if in curent version is imposible?
Currently, it's impossible to avoid Lauren. It's upto the dev to make it optional.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
A) The nopy-file is like 200MB, in case you haven't done so, just go ahead and try it.

B) It was a sandbox game back in like October 2020 or so, where the story was that the MC was in university and came home during the holidays. Say about sandbox games whatever you want, but this game's version was bad in terms of navigation (e.g. no real highlights for where you can click) and progression was your typical "talk to [..]" at the breakfast table, which isn't "bad" per se in my eyes, but you could only raise your affection with Amelie and talking to the others was pointless and didn't yield new "breakfast dialogue" at any point. Everyone agreed this sandbox mode sucked, so the game got changed into a VN, that starts out with the MC and the bigger sister sneaking out to a party.

C) Before you ask, yes that version is still around.
Thanks for the info man, I might try it out

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Good pacing so far, I enjoy games with a slow but steady pace without all the first day dream sequence spoilers (hate dream sequences where you f the main characters, it's like seeing the end of the movie before it even starts) or sleep assault bs that most games have, the pay off feels better this way slowly building the relationship and the lewd scenes to go with it. But on the other hand the fast pacing and forcing of Lauren threw it off, so glad to hear Lauren will be avoidable in the future, I like the house characters not the side characters. Looking forward to updates.

Jan 28, 2019
honest question?
In chapter 2, how do I avoid Mia's mother, without being nasty to her?
Your options seem to be to be cruel because she's heavy, or to be polite, or to be flirty.

And being polite and being flirty both lead to her coming on to you, hard, as well as bringing you dinner where you are given a one-option choice, to grab her ass.

I have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in her character. It feels like a total dick move to have no way to avoid her other than to basically call her disgusting, to her face. And I don't like that if you are even marginally polite you are forced into choosing to grope her, instead of being give the simple choice to... not.

Reactions: Acheron32

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
honest question?
In chapter 2, how do I avoid Mia's mother, without being nasty to her?
Your options seem to be to be cruel because she's heavy, or to be polite, or to be flirty.

And being polite and being flirty both lead to her coming on to you, hard, as well as bringing you dinner where you are given a one-option choice, to grab her ass.

I have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in her character. It feels like a total dick move to have no way to avoid her other than to basically call her disgusting, to her face. And I don't like that if you are even marginally polite you are forced into choosing to grope her, instead of being give the simple choice to... not.
Even though I like Lauren the Dev should make a option to skip certain girls you’re not interested in.

Jan 28, 2019
Even though I like Lauren the Dev should make a option to skip certain girls you’re not interested in.
Sure, that's what I mean. I not opposed to her being an option, but I don't like being forced to either accept it on one hand, or be unjustifiably nasty to her on the other.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes