4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
my friend there are hundreds of games you can play here ... surely it is not easy to wait for an update from a favorite game, but there are other games that are similar too. Join have fun ;)
That's also a problem, you end up playing 100 unfinished games and almost never get a finished game or any update.
Since the beginning of the year i downloaded maybe more than 100 games, 30% are decent or have enough content, 15% are good, the rest is mostly crap and worse since 4 months, only 3 of those games i liked got a small update.
And maybe the worse is that i have played so many bits of games, that i end up by not beeing able to remember what i have actually played apart from the best ones.
So it's not really a good solution if you need real satisfaction.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019

Ready and working on chapter 4.
We won't see any girls in this chapter because it will be used to develop the main character's plot as a double agent for the FBI..... Just kidding, this chapter will be mostly about Amelie, yay!
I haven't done too much work, only about 40 scenes, 9 of them rendered and no writing at the moment, so the percentage would be 5% maybe? I don't know.
You already know that I don't usually explain much in my posts so I'll just thank you all for your generous support for another month, I hope to maintain and improve the quality of this novel that many of us like so much, with nothing more to add than to thank you, I wish you health and wellness for this week.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Ready and working on chapter 4.
We won't see any girls in this chapter because it will be used to develop the main character's plot as a double agent for the FBI..... Just kidding, this chapter will be mostly about Amelie, yay!
I haven't done too much work, only about 40 scenes, 9 of them rendered and no writing at the moment, so the percentage would be 5% maybe? I don't know.
You already know that I don't usually explain much in my posts so I'll just thank you all for your generous support for another month, I hope to maintain and improve the quality of this novel that many of us like so much, with nothing more to add than to thank you, I wish you health and wellness for this week.
Thank you for sharing.
I look forward to seeing you again with Amelie :love:.

Reactions: boy2636 and D-Vine
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes