4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
If dev offers to set relationships then dialogues should be written in a way to account for that. So we need a patch still

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
Aunt Amelie and Kylee are both amazing. I'm going full Alabama on this one and aiming for a marriage between MC and Kylee for the endgame.

In the meantime, I'll have MC fuck his way through the entire cast. I was going to exclude Stephanie because I don't like rewarding brats but then she goes and does this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You wanna get fucked? Because that's how you go about getting fucked...
I like the way think lol

Reactions: Faptime

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Other than Lauren being forced onto players nothing was wrong with the content. I just think the usual impatient crowd wants to see Amelie fucked, without any story build up.
It is interesting how some words could be thrown just for the sake of throwing/writing it.
This phrase (in bold) might works in many cases, and be on the spot, yet here is just an empty shell with no proper meaning. In the case of Amelie there was more than proper build up, though in the early game-phases, and probably even in real life, to not mention an "erotic" game, she would be fucked that last night in the rented apartment. Yet, the dev has chosen to slow it down, and reverse all that setup, just to prolong it more, as per usual model of "story-driven-erotic-games-where-the-main-catch-has-to-wait-later-stages".
It was an interesting twist for sure, and I dont mind it, as such. Yet, trying to slap the faces of "usual impatient crowd", with above quoted phrase, is just hilarious here, imnho.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I REALLY want to like this project but the punching bag wimpy MC is killing it for me and the fact that we have all of the girls forced on us. I honestly cannot stand Stephanie or Kylee but cannot ignore or do nothing with them, we are forced to make out and pursue them, same with Mia being forced on us and cant be ignored. The illusion of choice is the worst part of it all. If you want to make a kinetic novel do so but dont say its a VN cause it has choices when none of the choices matter and the story basically is the same regardless of the 'choices' given. Also the characters are written like they are children, "Im telling MOM!" just like really, no grown ass 18+ is going to pull shit like that to get what they want. I love the visuals but the character personas and writing just dont match up to them. Hoping this improves going forward so its enjoyable...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Aunt Amelie and Kylee are both amazing. I'm going full Alabama on this one and aiming for a marriage between MC and Kylee for the endgame.

In the meantime, I'll have MC fuck his way through the entire cast. I was going to exclude Stephanie because I don't like rewarding brats but then she goes and does this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You wanna get fucked? Because that's how you go about getting fucked...
That may have been my turning point as well. Now I like her and even like her antics.

Reactions: Faptime
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes