4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
there a bug
the the file

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8667, in script
call screen chapter2end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3at'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\1\New folder (7)\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\1\New folder (7)\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\1\New folder (7)\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\1\New folder (7)\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 8667, in script
call screen chapter2end
File "C:\Users\eball\Downloads\1\New folder (7)\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\Heartproblems-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3at'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heartproblems 0.3
Tue Mar 30 21:08:37 2021

thank you
eball360
Same problem here, Did you find a solution ?

Jan 9, 2020
how many versions this game have ? download first version where we have scenes with sisters in their rooms and mom at night in kitchen drinking vine .... second version start when sister and i go to party ! no scenes from first version ! now i must start from beginning and game also start with party ! why big changes ???

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
how many versions this game have ? download first version where we have scenes with sisters in their rooms and mom at night in kitchen drinking vine .... second version start when sister and i go to party ! no scenes from first version ! now i must start from beginning and game also start with party ! why big changes ???
i think it's because a lot of people dont like consensual non consent fantasies so that's why the new version is very consensual (but still very erotic). is there any way you could send the first version? i haven't played it and would love to see more content from this creator/series. or if you by any chance know anywhere where it can be downloaded

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
3rd update and the game still hasn't reached 300 mb? Definitely gonna wait on this one.

Jun 30, 2017
While the game is good here and there, and i don't mind much some slow progress between MC and uh..........his Aunt. But the problem is, despite the "realistic" in the relationship between the MC and his Aunt, his relationship and action with his other 2 cousins is very unrealistic and feel forced, and many other. Even though the game present many choice option, i still feel that almost all of those choice is in wrong place and useless; while at some critical scene there are almost no choice at all especially MC interaction with other girls/womans. For example, the Laurel part, i the first interaction i choose not "interest" in her but it doesn't effect the story at all, after sometime MC still express his desire to fk her to his heart content despite i choose otherwise back then. or his interaction with Kylee, i almost have no control over the situation to lewding her or not. the dialogue choice is almost doesn't have any effect, it is just there for the sake of making player feel like the game allow you to choose but actually it doesn't, etc............. And in term of story, it also make the game very bad, despite all the sweet/caring words he talk to his Aunt and how he bad mount his Uncle about him being stupid for doesn't care about her, he is even worse by fking other woman behind her back, and even lewding her daughters lol, despite he claim otherwise to his Aunt.

So yeah the game story is actually a mess, over half of the choices in game was pretty bad and meaningless. The dev should make clear route for faithful romance or rahem with MC colozining all women, learn from the game A Mother Love, it is pretty good game about differentiate between route and we could guide the MC to become the person we one

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
There was a sandbox version before this one. You have to start over because now you can set character relationships at the beginning, and it also appears that the dev did away with the "Love/Lust" point system.

ToonzMoh

Nov 30, 2018
This game is an addiction i love it so much!!! Lauren and the aunt are freaking hot 10/10 i cant wait for the next update! Please never give up on your work.

Reactions: miu-miu and Ripson

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
This game looks promising and i like it , what i dont like tho is that the young daughter looks underage and that you cant avoid the fatty latina :p even if you offend her

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's okay, i'm leaving this update just for the sake of "reality" fans. But, by next update or two, if dev somehow don't plan things which furthur help in MC-Aunt relationship, then, it's going to be another blue ball game where we have to wait for like 10s of updates to sex with main Love Instrest. Like a "final reward". In earlier days, sure it worked out. But, after many blue balling games, now players wants to see something different.

Does not mean that we have to sex with main Li in the first update itself. Sure, it should have convincing story and build up. But, dev should be talented enough to plan it in a balanced way and don't drag it too long.

And the main drawback of this game is it's shorty lengths. He hope his updates be longer enough in future updates, so that convincing story can be planned within few updates only, and we get to sex in a sooner way. It's all depends on how talented the writer is.
You're speaking for a lot of people here. I'm more partial to Stephanie over the aunt to be honest.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I feel we will wait out of 2 or 3 updates to get a minor something with the aunt. It's the slow pace that the DEV wants to implement and it's right. Can't see that the aunt is interested yet when she sees clearly MC's advances (shocked, maybe)..

Jan 9, 2020
There was a sandbox version before this one. You have to start over because now you can set character relationships at the beginning, and it also appears that the dev did away with the "Love/Lust" point system.
yes i start from beginning with v0.2 and now i must star from beginning with v0.3 !

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes