4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How many clues does one need about a healthy carrot diet?
update 0.3 the blue balls update. WE WILL GET BLUE BALLS FROM ALL THE KISSING WITH THE MILF ! WE NEED SEX ! WE DEMAND IT ! :ROFLMAO:
read some post below ... apparently there is sex in this .. the low carb kind,
on account of your heart problems .. titular inconvenience is some mighty annoyance, no ?!?

So it's bugged. I wanted nothing to do with that fat saggy Lauren, but somehow ended up having sex with her in this update.
You what? You got to do it? Well then .. this is some anti coagulant antidepressive game,
MAkes this game so much better than just pinning for unattainable love every update.

Glad that you enjoyed it, because I did not. I don't have a problem with the slower build-up progression between the two, and I think it's more legit in that way, but I utterly disagree with the execution and some of the notions you had. At the last update, it seemed that Amelie starts to develop, or redevelop her own personality, then after one talk with Dave, she goes back being a weak willed naive trophy wife. Which is worse than that, that both she and the game expects you to support it, for a positive payoff. I always hated when they expect me to reinforce someone into a decision that's obviously going to end up badly, in order to gather some more "points", or to seem to be a better someone in their eyes even in real life, but especially in games. It's the same type of writing that Mr.Dots use in Sunshine Love with the sister, because no matter what kind of idiotic bullshit she pulls off, we're expected to clap on that, instead of giving a reality check, because that's supposed to be the positive reinforcment even if it's ultimately going to be a negative one obviously. I utterly despise this type of writing, no matter what. It made me choose the walk away option, no matter how childish it is, because it's obvious that no amount of talk would help the situation. You want to jump off a cliff? That's fine, but don't expect me to cheer for you on it, if you want to feel to be cared by me.
You had sex ... rather one gamer had some ... prooven worth of gaming and having fun.

Reactions: Drainbamager

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Really like this game, no bullshit teasing, lots of hot scenes, simple yet effective storyline, no over convoluted plot. Lots of sexy time nice progression. This VN knows exactly what it is and is good at it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good update. I know some people just care about the aunt, but I like all the girls so I don't really have anything to complain about.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
what content with the aunt do we have?
There is absolutely none, except for a bit of kissing. Not even any nudity.
I prefer the cousins like most in here.
But I am a bit worried that the younger one is underage as the MC and the older cousin must be just around 18 or 19.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes