4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Someone please help me to find Gallery Mode or find in-Game options to activate/define relationships or any F. thing. I've already put that Super WT files in to game folder. Nothing's changed. There is no Gallery choice appeared. What could be wrong with my game?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
do you write?
what kind of writings?
thx
I like to write sex stories (with a tad of mystery thrown in) when I'm bored. Big tits, MILFs, and incest are common tags. I have an unfinished novel that I've been working on for about a year that's over a 100,000+ words. Not sure if I want to share anything at this point but guarantee it's hot and wank-worthy, esp. by F95 Zone standards.

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Heart Problems v0.4

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This was a high quality update and yes there was content with Aunt Amelie, but if you were expecting just to grope and hump her throughout the entire update then yeah it might be a disappointment. But I love how the Dev is handling the relationship between Amelie and Mc, he’s not rushing into things which is great in my opinion. In the first two updates Mc and Amelie was able to get close both emotionally and physically, the physical moreso from the part of Mc. But that only happened because of Uncle Davie being a lousy shitty husband. Amelie needed someone else besides Lauren to talk and vent to and Mc was there, which allowed him to reap the rewards sort to speak. Now Uncle Davie is somewhat making an effort to be a better husband to Amelie so in the process there wasn't much need to lean on Mc as much.

This may make some groan in agony feeling like they might have lost some ground with her, but for me it was important in choosing how Mc handles the fact that Amelie and Davie are going to try to salvage their marriage. Mc, already being very aggressive at this point gets the option to either support Amelie's decision to try and fix her marriage or Don't. If don't support Amelie's decision then Mc basically storms off like a spoiled child because he couldn't get his way. However, if you take the sensible, mature route, which I'm certain will pay off for Mc in the future you get Amelie's gratitude and she tells you how much she appreciates you and what your support means to her.

But I totally feel Mc’s pain, he wants Amelie and in his mind he was making progress with her, but now there's a thought running through his mind that Amelie might be out of his reach, which is what he's thinking after the scene with Amelie trying on her earrings.

Mc did get his dick wet this update, so there's satisfaction in that right? That's only if you're into Lauren's character like I am. Lauren boldly went to her best friend's house and fucked her dear nephew under her roof. And the scene was pretty damn hot, watching her ass bounce all over the place while in sync with the sex sounds was grade A fap material.

There was also a decent amount of content with Kaylee and Stephanie and I loved every minute of it. And say what will you will about Stephanie being annoying, she's hot and I predict some sexy scenes coming from her.

On that note I think the Dev should consider adding a skip option for those who might not be into Kaylee, Stephanie, Mia or Lauren's character. That way no one is feeling forced to pursue woman that they have no interest in. But I'm a whore so I love them all lol.
Glad that you enjoyed it, because I did not. I don't have a problem with the slower build-up progression between the two, and I think it's more legit in that way, but I utterly disagree with the execution and some of the notions you had. At the last update, it seemed that Amelie starts to develop, or redevelop her own personality, then after one talk with Dave, she goes back being a weak willed naive trophy wife. Which is worse than that, that both she and the game expects you to support it, for a positive payoff. I always hated when they expect me to reinforce someone into a decision that's obviously going to end up badly, in order to gather some more "points", or to seem to be a better someone in their eyes even in real life, but especially in games. It's the same type of writing that Mr.Dots use in Sunshine Love with the sister, because no matter what kind of idiotic bullshit she pulls off, we're expected to clap on that, instead of giving a reality check, because that's supposed to be the positive reinforcment even if it's ultimately going to be a negative one obviously. I utterly despise this type of writing, no matter what. It made me choose the walk away option, no matter how childish it is, because it's obvious that no amount of talk would help the situation. You want to jump off a cliff? That's fine, but don't expect me to cheer for you on it, if you want to feel to be cared by me.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes