4.40 star(s) 228 Votes
D

Deleted member 3194223

This game doesn't even pretend to let the player make any choices does it? The MC will perv on his "aunt", and two "cousins" no matter what. Would like to be able to choose to avoid a LI but this isn't going to allow that type of freedom (Stephanie is a bitch and Mia has a boyfriend, not into either of them.)

2MrlonelY7

Sep 6, 2018
What do you put in relation guys ?step aunt or aunt only or aunt in law .? I like the version that she is the wife of mc uncle ..

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This was a high quality update and yes there was content with Aunt Amelie, but if you were expecting just to grope and hump her throughout the entire update then yeah it might be a disappointment. But I love how the Dev is handling the relationship between Amelie and Mc, he’s not rushing into things which is great in my opinion. In the first two updates Mc and Amelie was able to get close both emotionally and physically, the physical moreso from the part of Mc. But that only happened because of Uncle Davie being a lousy shitty husband. Amelie needed someone else besides Lauren to talk and vent to and Mc was there, which allowed him to reap the rewards sort to speak. Now Uncle Davie is somewhat making an effort to be a better husband to Amelie so in the process there wasn't much need to lean on Mc as much.

This may make some groan in agony feeling like they might have lost some ground with her, but for me it was important in choosing how Mc handles the fact that Amelie and Davie are going to try to salvage their marriage. Mc, already being very aggressive at this point gets the option to either support Amelie's decision to try and fix her marriage or Don't. If don't support Amelie's decision then Mc basically storms off like a spoiled child because he couldn't get his way. However, if you take the sensible, mature route, which I'm certain will pay off for Mc in the future you get Amelie's gratitude and she tells you how much she appreciates you and what your support means to her.

But I totally feel Mc’s pain, he wants Amelie and in his mind he was making progress with her, but now there's a thought running through his mind that Amelie might be out of his reach, which is what he's thinking after the scene with Amelie trying on her earrings.

Mc did get his dick wet this update, so there's satisfaction in that right? That's only if you're into Lauren's character like I am. Lauren boldly went to her best friend's house and fucked her dear nephew under her roof. And the scene was pretty damn hot, watching her ass bounce all over the place while in sync with the sex sounds was grade A fap material.

There was also a decent amount of content with Kaylee and Stephanie and I loved every minute of it. And say what will you will about Stephanie being annoying, she's hot and I predict some sexy scenes coming from her.

On that note I think the Dev should consider adding a skip option for those who might not be into Kaylee, Stephanie, Mia or Lauren's character. That way no one is feeling forced to pursue woman that they have no interest in. But I'm a whore so I love them all lol.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm more into the cousins than the aunt so this update was absolutely aces for me.
I do have to say i hate Mia for being such a cockblocker(but ultimately she's gonna get it too).
Stephanie annoys the MC but she does she does it out jealousy and possessiveness, i kinda love the horny little minx that doesn't understand what she's doing.

The aunt storyline did evolve, just not in a direction that makes fans happy, but it's gonna come around, just have some patience, it's a better story.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This update was all fine and good. I am also more keen on cousins and aunt however i totally dislike being forced into a relation with some fat milf. What ever choice i mako to avoid her (Lauren) it simply seams she's totally unavoidable. Like does the choice in this game matter at all or the game pretends that choices matter while at the same time it forces you into some unwanted relationship. I am mor for chosing my own LI instead of game chosing that for me.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes