4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Nice animations and sfx ! This game has potential.
I hope the dev lets us have the story be mom/son friendly so that if people choose to have the relationship not be aunt/son that the story doesn't contradict the relationship change.

Also pregnancy please :love:

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Heartproblems-0.3-pc-HQCompressed
Original 231 Megs
crunched 156 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you would like a smaller lower image quality file, please let me know.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Xenorav

Xenorav if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

NOTE on incest : when you start a new game, I would suggest not making people your direct family as it will kinda mess with the dialog. I would suggest just making them Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and such. Just wanted to share that suggestion.

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
No? Why would there be? You can change relationships at the start but the intended relationship is obvious.
because in the description it says aunt-in-law and if its not blood related I am not interested. Didnt want to waste a download.

Reactions: jakek

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am getting to the end of chapter 2 and when I click continue it crashes I attached a copy of the report in the spoiler tag and I am using one of the walkthrough mods that said it was for this release so is chapter 2 the end or am i doing wrong by using the mod?

EDIT: I deleted the game and installed again without the walkthrough mod and that was the hang up as I am not sure which I used but I think that was the issue as I was able to use the old save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
If you use the mod, chapter 3 will not start, so after playing using the mod up to chapter 2, save before continuing to chapter 3 and overwrite the downloaded file, the mod disappears and you can continue to chapter 3.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Glad that you enjoyed it, because I did not. I don't have a problem with the slower build-up progression between the two, and I think it's more legit in that way, but I utterly disagree with the execution and some of the notions you had. At the last update, it seemed that Amelie starts to develop, or redevelop her own personality, then after one talk with Dave, she goes back being a weak willed naive trophy wife. Which is worse than that, that both she and the game expects you to support it, for a positive payoff. I always hated when they expect me to reinforce someone into a decision that's obviously going to end up badly, in order to gather some more "points", or to seem to be a better someone in their eyes even in real life, but especially in games. It's the same type of writing that Mr.Dots use in Sunshine Love with the sister, because no matter what kind of idiotic bullshit she pulls off, we're expected to clap on that, instead of giving a reality check, because that's supposed to be the positive reinforcment even if it's ultimately going to be a negative one obviously. I utterly despise this type of writing, no matter what. It made me choose the walk away option, no matter how childish it is, because it's obvious that no amount of talk would help the situation. You want to jump off a cliff? That's fine, but don't expect me to cheer for you on it, if you want to feel to be cared by me.
If anything the fact that Amelie's personality regressed after "one talk with Dave" just shows me two things: 1. Davie has hold on Amelie. and 2. She's conflicted with her emotions, which is natural. I don't know what more can you expect from her character. As you mentioned Amelie is a trophy wife, she's been with Davie since forever, he's the only man she's ever known and been with, they share two children together, they share a home together, he's her husband as well as the provider. It's mind boggling how some people expect a woman in her shoes just to give up 20 plus years of marriage based off newly uncertain feelings that she may have for her nephew. Her nephew who also happens to be relying on Davie financially as well. Had the Dev hinted more that Davie is in fact cheating on Amelie, and we the players are aware of it, then I might feel like Amelie is indeed "jumping off a cliff". But all we know so far is that Davie has neglected Amelie and failed to live up his end as a husband.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If anything the fact that Amelie's personality regressed after "one talk with Dave" just shows me two things: 1. Davie has hold on Amelie. and 2. She's conflicted with her emotions, which is natural. I don't know what more can you expect from her character. As you mentioned Amelie is a trophy wife, she's been with Davie since forever, he's the only man she's ever known and been with, they share two children together, they share a home together, he's her husband as well as the provider. It's mind boggling how some people expect a woman in her shoes just to give up 20 plus years of marriage based off newly uncertain feelings that she may have for her nephew. Her nephew who also happens to be relying on Davie financially as well. Had the Dev hinted more that Davie is in fact cheating on Amelie, and we the players are aware of it, then I might feel like Amelie is indeed "jumping off a cliff". But all we know so far is that Davie has neglected Amelie and failed to live up his end as a husband.
It's okay, i'm leaving this update just for the sake of "reality" fans. But, by next update or two, if dev somehow don't plan things which furthur help in MC-Aunt relationship, then, it's going to be another blue ball game where we have to wait for like 10s of updates to sex with main Love Instrest. Like a "final reward". In earlier days, sure it worked out. But, after many blue balling games, now players wants to see something different.

Does not mean that we have to sex with main Li in the first update itself. Sure, it should have convincing story and build up. But, dev should be talented enough to plan it in a balanced way and don't drag it too long.

And the main drawback of this game is it's shorty lengths. He hope his updates be longer enough in future updates, so that convincing story can be planned within few updates only, and we get to sex in a sooner way. It's all depends on how talented the writer is.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes