4.40 star(s) 236 Votes
Jan 9, 2020
i think it's because a lot of people dont like consensual non consent fantasies so that's why the new version is very consensual (but still very erotic). is there any way you could send the first version? i haven't played it and would love to see more content from this creator/series. or if you by any chance know anywhere where it can be downloaded
i don`t have first version but i can try to find on other sites !
find it ! you have on svs comics !!!

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
having an issue transitioning from ch2 to ch3 dumps saying ch3at not found, tried ddeleteeing the walkthrough, no help there... anyone else with this issue?

edit: saw a ways back to reload game after deleting mod gonna try that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Drainbamager

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Aunt Amelie and Kylee are both amazing. I'm going full Alabama on this one and aiming for a marriage between MC and Kylee for the endgame.

In the meantime, I'll have MC fuck his way through the entire cast. I was going to exclude Stephanie because I don't like rewarding brats but then she goes and does this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You wanna get fucked? Because that's how you go about getting fucked...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Offtopic question:
is there any possibility to a side project where you can play the young years of the curvy mother before she got mother an met her husband? With all the different guys and fantasies she explored? That would be so sweet

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

MaxMiller

Nov 11, 2018
so I started playing from 0.2 to 0.3 moved all the saves but the relations part is gone
Like aunt uncle are not coming some variables are coming instead. can anyone tell how to modify this

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Offtopic question:
is there any possibility to a side project where you can play the young years of the curvy mother before she got mother an met her husband? With all the different guys and fantasies she explored? That would be so sweet
it really would be so sweet if the devs choose to make similar, or any other project, and thus slow update cycles of this amazing game...btw, there surely isnt enough fmcs messing around in all possible ways games already...has someone said futa, btw?
end ot.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Really like Ameile and Kylee very sexy can't wait to see which one you will have sex with first feel like it will be Kylee but can see it being Amelie maybe even they go out to eat but that might be to soon but I'm sure something will happen. Stephaine is very cute but i feel like she is underage no way she is over the age of 18 and is a real brat but damn her ass.

fzlkset01

Dec 25, 2020
Offtopic question:
parallel universe I like it

• Hey there
Reactions: Pogo123
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes