4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.3
Thanks. Might I suggest some improvements?
  • 1. chapter: Showing Amelie that you are not drunk should be highlighted.
  • 2. chapter: When Mía asks you if you want to know why they broke up "Yes" should be highlighted as well as "No, I don't mind" and "Hold her waist" later.
  • 2. chapter: When Lauren gives you the ointment some answers are marked as bad but not all of them.
  • 2. chapter: I suggest checking on Stephanie after the first encounter, but it's not highlighted.

Reactions: Ripson

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am very sorry for poor Stephanie. She is in love with the MC but she doesn't know how to act and she does it all the other way around. It's very sweet in a way.
I love this game
About fucking Lauren. He doesn't have the body of a goddess, but MC is supposed to be a teenage boy with high hormones. Someone really thinks that in that situation it would be normal to say "hey look, since I'm very exquisite, I'm not going to fuck with you" Really?

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
About fucking Lauren. He doesn't have the body of a goddess, but MC is supposed to be a teenage boy with high hormones. Someone really thinks that in that situation it would be normal to say "hey look, since I'm very exquisite, I'm not going to fuck with you" Really?
Why then give players a choice of answer options in communicating with her, if it doesn't make sense in the end?

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Why then give players a choice of answer options in communicating with her, if it doesn't make sense in the end?
Yeah I completely agree with this wanted to manhandle the little cousin on my own way not the one that the game forces me to accept,same with the talk with the aunt where you can suggest she divorces or actually stays on that relationship but with fun on the side,it seemed crucial on chapter 2 but play through both on the actual chapter and beside MC's thoughts the interactions are practically the same,really dissapointing and useless choice as she always makes up with the uncle.

Also disliked generally the return to MC's house,living on the flat was enjoyable and we were closer to Mia's house as well,returning to the same dynamic as the start of the game was stupid and counterproductive.

Not a fan of any of chapter's 3 interactions with Stephanie the little cousin.
She is brat that can barely be put on her place,that the moments with her happen so fast and have no bigger depth at all also kills it.

Beyond that really liked Lauren and Mia but I miss a redhead and a blonde love interest on this one,the cast is great but needs more components before it gets boring,perphaps introducing high school life to the game would help?
Always a fan of that.

tylerparrypus

Apr 3, 2021
are you guys for real, like "girls are being forced on us"? I think the game is great for the content it provides. Can there be suggestions yes, but these suggestions need to be worded in a way which treats the creator as the provider ,because he is the rider, provider and his job is to satisfaya aaa aaye aaa aaa aaye

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
are you guys for real, like "girls are being forced on us"? I think the game is great for the content it provides. Can there be suggestions yes, but these suggestions need to be worded in a way which treats the creator as the provider ,because he is the rider, provider and his job is to satisfaya aaa aaye aaa aaa aaye
I spoke about the choice on chapter 2 when we basically seemingly could decide how our relationship with our little cousin could be,the outcome felt forced because it didn't respect the choice at all for the moment at least.

No one is complaining about "girls forced into us" but the phantom decision of how we would like that relationship to be.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Thanks. Might I suggest some improvements?
  • 1. chapter: Showing Amelie that you are not drunk should be highlighted.
  • 2. chapter: When Mía asks you if you want to know why they broke up "Yes" should be highlighted as well as "No, I don't mind" and "Hold her waist" later.
  • 2. chapter: When Lauren gives you the ointment some answers are marked as bad but not all of them.
  • 2. chapter: I suggest checking on Stephanie after the first encounter, but it's not highlighted.
They don't have any significant effect on the story right now. I'll add these in the next update. Thnx for ur interest and suggestions..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, i can't say i liked this update much.
In the last chapter choices seem to have meaning, like being angry with stephany and push her out of the way or being blackmailed by her, being unfriendly/rude towards Lauren, the choice what u say to the aunt about divorce or if the uncle is a ass.

In this update the game seems to completly ignore all choices u made in chapter 1-2...
Like i really dislike Lauren, the mc didn't have a single thought about fucking her before and now it's forced sex with her :sick:
That Stephany going on about mc being a cheater just makes no sense, i never did anything with her, got angry and pushed her away...now somehow mc is forced to go along with her bs.

I really have no intention of surpoting the aunt thought.
As someone said before, this is Mr.Dots sort of writing, where u need to praise any desicion/action of a LI no matter how how stupid...just no.

Honestly i think after seeing Stephany in this update i really want mc back at the apartment.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Ok, i can't say i liked this update much.
In the last chapter choices seem to have meaning, like being angry with stephany and push her out of the way or being blackmailed by her, being unfriendly/rude towards Lauren, the choice what u say to the aunt about divorce or if the uncle is a ass.

In this update the game seems to completly ignore all choices u made in chapter 1-2...
Like i really dislike Lauren, the mc didn't have a single thought about fucking her before and now it's forced sex with her :sick:
That Stephany going on about mc being a cheater just makes no sense, i never did anything with her, got angry and pushed her away...now somehow mc is forced to go along with her bs.

I really have no intention of surpoting the aunt thought.
As someone said before, this is Mr.Dots sort of writing, where u need to praise any desicion/action of a LI no matter how how stupid...just no.

Honestly i think after seeing Stephany in this update i really want mc back at the apartment.
Basically what I said on my own critic if you overlook the Lauren part,decisions must matter more on the future of the story while the talk with the aunt may be planned by the developers as some sort of slow burn long time effect(which is understandable but there should be already some kind of branching path that alters parts of the story already).

But the stuff with Stephanie really was the worst like you had no control over any of the meetings with her these events were too fast paced and failed to portray her as more than a spoilt brat,I disliked a lot as well the part when she calls "cheater" the MC at this point of the story where it doesn't even have the minimum amount of sense,her role on Chapter 3 was low key boring,repetitive and even out of place.

I also want to return to the flat!
The story really looked up when the MC lived there kinda like a bigger sense of freedom you know guys?The closeness to Mia,the chance of discovering the city by ourselves while also living the numerous plots...

All lost in a moment with the aunt bringing forcefully the protagonist back to the house and reconciling with the cheating uncle,made no sense beyond destroying a really good moment for the storyline.

The bigger picture was greatly reduced on the last update.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just in order to express that some comments are not representative: I don't think that Lauren is a goddess (well, except maybe this type of goddess: ;))... - not all!
Or in short:
Amelie (y)
Lauren (n)

Edit:
Isn't there a way to get rid of that fat, annoying cow? I tried to be polite, I was even rude to make her (or rather the game) understand, that I am not at all interested in her. But nevertheless she stands in front of the door and later the game lets me talk to her as if I am interest in her, which I am NOT AT ALL! o_O
Making descisions and then realizing, that they are totally ignored, is not cool at all, really not at all. :mad:

Another edit:
And even the gallery contains only scenes with that fat, annoying cow - really not funny at all. (n)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 240 Votes