4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
in my country the term "step-uncle" / "step-aunt" and "step-nephew" doesn’t exist, so I found this term very strange, something else, Stephanie is not exactly what I expected, she wants to dominate and control the protagonist, while he is "sweet ass" without giving her what she wants right away, it bothered me a little.
The whole "step-" thing is just to keep Patreon happy. When asked, just remove the "step-"; for example "Amilie is my ___ (default: step-aunt)" becomes "Amilie is my aunt".
Amilie and David are your aunt and uncle, you are their nephew and the girls and you are cousins.

While you can go for closer relations, the grammar doesn't make sense. Canon is that you are son of David's dead brother.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The whole "step-" thing is just to keep Patreon happy. When asked, just remove the "step-"; for example "Amilie is my ___ (default: step-aunt)" becomes "Amilie is my aunt".
Amilie and David are your aunt and uncle, you are their nephew and the girls and you are cousins.

While you can go for closer relations, the grammar doesn't make sense. Canon is that you are son of David's dead brother.
Isn't the whole step-relation thing also against patreon rules...

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Isn't the whole step-relation thing also against patreon rules...
Well if you are talking about incest and family relations, Patreon is a bit gray. My take on their rule is if the sex is forced on a family member it is banned. If it is part of a consenting relationship with a family member like in Game of thrones it is tolerated. Here is their statement from their rules on 18+ material...

Patreon Rules for 18+ content

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well if you are talking about incest and family relations, Patreon is a bit gray. My take on their rule is if the sex is forced on a family member it is banned. If it is part of a consenting relationship with a family member like in Game of thrones it is tolerated. Here is their statement from their rules on 18+ material...

Patreon Rules for 18+ content

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.
never hurts to repeat it over and over - god bless those brave puritan fighters for our souls!
now when we are safe and sound, gotta relax a bit by playing&killing a few thousands guys/girls (smashing their heads, ripping them apart, and giving their bones to my war-hounds) in this very cool latest mainstream rpg game advertised on steam&patreon:BootyTime:

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
ch4_89_nv.png

Hello everyone, another weekly report.
The story keeps moving forward, bringing us closer to a turning point in the relationship between the mc and Amelie. As I told you, a chapter only about Amelie is impossible, so I hope you like the scenes with the other girls too.
There is not much more to tell, so I leave you the percentages of chapter 4 below.

Writing ≈ 40%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 30% [130 images]

-Xenorav

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, I come to bring you as always one more weekly report.
The story is progressing very well, as you know I am writing the story as I go along and I think this chapter is on the right track. As I have already told you, this chapter will be mainly about Amelie but that doesn't mean that there will be no contact with the other characters, making a chapter exclusively about Amelie is impossible at this early point of the story.
There is not much more to tell you so without further ado I show you the percentages of the work done below and thank you as always for continuing to support this project.
Writing ≈ 25%
Code ≈ 10%
Renders ≈ 25% [110 images]

-Xenorav
this is the best w
Pretty nice models! :love: ...but the story :unsure:

I-patch included:

View attachment 845872
this is the best work and games i played ever with best graphics best body shape like goddess (aunt/amelia).

fzlkset01

Dec 25, 2020
I don't really have hopes tbh. If the dev wants this game to gain in popularity and last awhile they can't rush the sex with Amelie. I have a feeling we're going to get a lot of sex with other people before the MC finally gets to be with her, similar to the game away from home (which took too long) otherwise what do people have to anticipate?

It would be nice if the dev got rid of the forced sex with Lauren and let players skip her completely. Not a fan of games which don't give the player a choice.
yey I think so. Lauren sex is not my type to be honest.
about the "late for the real meal", I would agree use both my feet, seeing the result of sinful delicacies and you would learn how to suppress your desire of the sx between MC and you know who

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Can we hook up with Amelie the aunt by the end of chapter 3 or is it gonna later in the story? Do we only get teased for now or she off limits for the whole story since she's married and we'll just have to stick with the other girls?

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Can we hook up with Amelie the aunt by the end of chapter 3 or is it gonna later in the story? Do we only get teased for now or she off limits for the whole story since she's married and we'll just have to stick with the other girls?
she is not off-limits, she is one of the main love interests of the game, but we can't hook up with her just yet. Maybe in future updates.

Jun 21, 2020
she is not off-limits, she is one of the main love interests of the game, but we can't hook up with her just yet. Maybe in future updates.
Yeah, first we'll go with romance and kisses.
Then maybe after both feel the sexual tension between them, Amelie will give her handjob, then we'll have the 'Sweet Home Alabama'.
Have patience, it'll be worth your time.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, first we'll go with romance and kisses.
Then maybe after both feel the sexual tension between them, Amelie will give her handjob, then we'll have the 'Sweet Home Alabama'.
Have patience, it'll be worth your time.
woooah, hold your horses there, you know I hate to burst anyones bubbles, yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes