4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Gotta keep the Patrons from bailing before month is up. Why all these guys release test version before month then drop working version when new billing cycle starts. Smh

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Purple8

Jul 29, 2021
Hello, everyone!
I just discover this game and i played it twice and its just...AMAZING! I cannot even express myself, this game is 100 times better then watch vidoes or photos, even better then the real sex. It's just...there is everything that you can dream for.
I was trying to reach the creator/owner of 'Heart Problems' and finally i got progress.
To the creator : YOU man...you ARE THE MAN!!!
I try to became your Patreon, but i have some issue with log-in into my account. And I'm 100% all-in to give you as much as you need to finish it, make it longer, intense and somewhere a button to skip some of the chats, because my hand is hurt by pressing "enter" or "mouse 1". Beautiful script - don't get me wrong. Just at some point i cannot handle it.
I made this account specially for you, to be able to text you and join as your follower.
YOU ARE GOD!!! Can't wait...i probably will not able even to sleep man. This game, this script, those variations, scenarios, asses, boobies, lust and etc....are out of league. Its just INTO THE SPACE!!!
Please, give me some private contact with you. I wanna text you, donate you and listen about your new ideas.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I thought he said "next week" and this is the week? Well idk.
If the dev, or anyone else who needs to deliver something, says "next week", and if he really sticks to it, it most probably will be the last day/hour of next week, or month. In this case it is Saturday 31st, eventually Sunday 1st.

Reactions: Alteni and MykeRosy
4.30 star(s) 240 Votes