4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the Gallery. Utterly ANNOYING background switching back and forth continually. Very distracting. If the dev comes on here, please change it.

Just waiting for the update where we get with the Mom finally...

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
ch5_2.png
ch5_3.png

#WeeklyReport

We're back to work on the new chapter!
In this chapter we will work a bit more on the relationship between the MC and Stephanie. I will implement a couple of simple paths for the player, nothing complicated, it will be something classic like the path of lust and love.
For the other characters I'll try to do something similar but I need to get to a propitious point in the story to do so, while I'll continue with the "normal" story for them.
Hmm, I don't know what else to say, I've been working on this for about 3 days, little by little I'm getting back to the normal rhythm.
Here are the percentages of work done:
Writing ≈ 5%
Code ≈ 2% [100 lines of code]
Renders = 3% [20 images]
-Xenorav

WestN

Jun 29, 2018
I didn't get scene like this
It's from an old v0.1 version of the game. I don't really recommend playing it cuz it has lots of bugs and it's not a straight VN like the current version but it's here if you wanna check it out:
Here Mega . This is the sandbox version with that scene but it was buggy, scenes didn't trigger, and stuff like that, that is why the game changed to pure VN style.

Nov 18, 2019
Chapter 4 released!
Changes from the test version:
  • Music and sounds added.
  • Sounds and effects added to some animations.
  • Fixed bugs in some renders.
  • Minor adjustments in the code.
  • Adjustment in the speed of an animation.
PC

MAC

ANDROID

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
the mod is updated or not because i saw the name and say 0.4 test and the game just got a last update recently
Ahh, i didn't showed up in the latest updates, so I didn't knew that it was updated I'll test the mod and make necessary changes in the morning, it's 1:30 am here, SIR.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Heart Problems [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 554 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 199 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 165 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes