4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
PS: Lauren is unavoidable because of a mental glitch I had, it slipped my mind but the variable is there, I just have to make it work in the code, so if you insulted her a bit when she applied the ointment you're ok, I'll also add some extra decisions in chapter 2 and 3 to make sure.
Well, that was a lie.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Amelia is the sweetest. She's caring, she's loving, she's kind... Definitely my kind of Milf.

The only characters that don't quite convince me are Lauren and Mia. Mia is strange. I hope none of them interfere with the MC's relationship with Amelie and Kylee. I don't like threeway relationships.

Well, maybe just one. Amelie, Kylee and Stephanie. Family first. :WeSmart:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Right now, I haven't completed the game yet, but it is really disappointing that even if you choose the right options which will kind of ignore the character, meaning no sex with her, it doesn't work, the game just forces it on you.

For eg, I chose those options that were not in favour with lauren, but still my MC had sex with her. No option to refuse either.

• Haha
Reactions: Jxorgx and mo69az

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Never ler her ( Lauren ) see your dick while she rub your body ..
Just choose to ignore her or something
I'm afraid that there's no "Ignore" option. During the massage i tend to choose worst possible options like :

- I see that you don't > It must've been a long ago

When that didn't work i tried with :

- I try to look good > looking good is not for everyone

But the outcome is same. She gets the oants off MC. So if you could guide me with specific options you took. I would apreciate.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Right now, I haven't completed the game yet, but it is really disappointing that even if you choose the right options which will kind of ignore the character, meaning no sex with her, it doesn't work, the game just forces it on you.

For eg, I chose those options that were not in favour with lauren, but still my MC had sex with her. No option to refuse either.
What specific options did you choose to avoid her? What ever i try don't seem to work.
Oh right!
She jumps MC in his house and you can't do shit about it?
I might've thought a branch would be created at some point, so forgot about it.

MC acts appropriately after the massage choices when delivering the food, but not in that case.

Am I right?

It's been a while.
But yeah I don't like that either.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh right!
She jumps MC in his house and you can't do shit about it?
I might've thought a branch would be created at some point, so forgot about it.

She acts appropriately after the massage choices when Delivering the food, but not in that case.

Am I right?

It's been a while.
But yeah I don't like that either.
Exactly. After that food incident one thing lead to another. The massage scene and what ever you chose the result is same. Lauren gets MC pants off and you know the rest. I even deleted save files from previous version, just in case so i don't get some bugs or something like that. But it didn't matter.

I do like this game and character models of most females, however i simply dislike Lauren and would like to avoide her if possible.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes