4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Meh, we already have waay to many unrealistically oversized boobs in the typical avn, imo. Good to have some in the smaller or more normal range. To each their own though.
maybe you are right . but i still think that her boobs will look smaller without bra and her buut also in doggy :unsure:

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
amelie best character ever . but still need little bit more volume boobs and butt . or i am wrong ?
the boobs are perfect not small and not to big they are just perfect size for me.. the booty is nothing spatial typical bubble butt for me i prefer wide hips like this girl

u can fake a booty but not a wide hip
what makes amelie hot is not just the body is the teasing and the hard to get side of her

Reactions: NEL00J and kadgilek

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
what u guys prefer
flat ass with wide hips like for this one
thick heart for this one
extra thick laugh for this one

Last edited:
Reactions: TIMEPAST

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the old good scenario that we love . mc go with amelie buy new bikini and go to beach to make her forget last night and amke relation stronger .oh amelie i see that you need sunburn lotions let me take care of it . with some teasing she let him touch side boobs ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TIMEPAST

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
the old good scenario that we love . mc go with amelie buy new bikini and go to beach to make her forget last night and amke relation stronger .oh amelie i see that you need sunburn lotions let me take care of it . with some teasing she let him touch side boobs ....
You forgot about Amelie modeling bikinis for MC and MC peeping on her when she's in the changing room at the clothing store.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If making animations are such a hassle, I don't think many would mind sacrificing them in order to make the updates come out quicker.
True and it would work out better for him as well as he likes using Daz which is not great at amination so why put yourself through such pain as learning a new software to do it.
If he is happy with Daz stick with it

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes