4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
wow it's been a while since the last waiting queue gathered before v0.5
update plss im so horny right now
you can check another games with faster update and less quality out there . And yo.. it's almost 6 months
If making animations are such a hassle, I don't think many would mind sacrificing them in order to make the updates come out quicker.
indeed, sacrificing 1 or 2 unnecessary animations will make it a bit quicker. Hopefully after 0.6 comes out, dev will have a better plan

Reactions: TIMEPAST

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
The game has been in development for over 2 years and the updates have been taking longer and longer to release. If the dev hasn't come up with a better plan in that timespan, he's not gonna do it now either.

Expect MAYBE 2 updates in total this year and be surprised if there'll be 2 updates next year.
I won't be surprised. Dev's community will grow, but maybe some will leave too if that keep happening..
yeah i fear that too, because i first came to this thread when v0.3 came out, and the other two took a lot longer, who else was here from v0.3 actually what i really want to know is which one of you was here since v0.1???
Yeah I was here since v0.3 too and I think we feel the same. Maybe MC will (start to) reach his aunt next year..

Reactions: goodbye890
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes