4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

Hi guys, I have finally finished the graphical part of this chapter. I will try but probably I won't finish the test version this month.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know]
-Xenorav

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Unlocked

Hi guys, I have finally finished the graphical part of this chapter. I will try but probably I won't finish the test version this month.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know]
-Xenorav
I don't like the way these two men are staring at the MC's fly :)

Reactions: chris1

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
-Xenorav
Maybe some NTR? Is it planned or did the Dev never brought it up?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
its always the same ,something happens to the dev that delays the update 2 o 3 months. what a cliche of adultgame creators
Yeah, and honestly, that's life. It blows me away that there are so many games completely developed by one person that are trending to complete in a span of about 5 years and neither the developer nor the supporters realize how likely it is that a life-changing-event will affect the developer and significantly delay or even completely kill a 1-man-project in that same 5-year time frame.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, and honestly, that's life. It blows me away that there are so many games completely developed by one person that are trending to complete in a span of about 5 years and neither the developer nor the supporters realize how likely it is that a life-changing-event will affect the developer and significantly delay or even completely kill a 1-man-project in that same 5-year time frame.
ok, a bit of drawing is needed here:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes