4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
But this update 1 and a 1/2 more in size then regular update, according to you. So if normal coding part would have 60-80% so far, this one wll be around 45-60%. :WeSmart:
what do you mean according to me? your saying it as if i just pulled it out of my ass, i literally took a picture of the old update so you could literally see and compare for yourself lol, i didnt just make that up :FacePalm:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is my first time writing something here. I have a question. Why there is 'final' written in the title?
The dev has a strange way of version control. In his view, this is the final release of v0.5 with all fixes from his alpha and beta releases incorporated, not the final version of the game. If it were complete, it would have a completed tag.

Jun 27, 2022
The dev has a strange way of version control. In his view, this is the final release of v0.5 with all fixes from his alpha and beta releases incorporated, not the final version of the game. If it were complete, it would have a completed tag.
Tnx for clearing my confusion . I hope v.06 comes soon.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Okay okay bro... I hope u can understand, the delay is driving everyone crazy, so i cannot think & process what I'm thinking & saying. But as far as i remember you said this update is kind of a big one then the normal one so it justifies the delay. Thats completely your view bro and i'm completely okay with it.(y)
But what I think is in a span of 6-7 months atleast he had delivered 2 updates. I wish though :)
well its funny how you remember it, when you remember it like that it makes it look like i felt it completely justifies the delay, i literally said "it KIND OF justifies" and i think i even put a "idk" to implore others opinion, so no thats NOT my view bro, you just made that view up on your own for some reason, but dont worry i wont hold that over you since you prefaced by saying "the delay is driving everyone crazy, so i cannot think & process what I'm thinking & saying"

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes