4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
That's true but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It's what I wish more dev's would realize and take to heart in their writing style. The public loses interest for a well known reason. That part of the story has reached it's climax. One or two quality sexual scenes with each of LI's and it's time to wrap this baby up! Find a good way to tie up the end and write an epic conclusion. Game over, everyone got a piece, COMPLETED tag instead of ABANDONED tag, met the #1 rule of show biz always leave them wanting more, win, win, win win. Instead of dragging one game out ad nauseum, start a new one with fresh new characters and build to their big sex scene, then wrap that one up. Lather, rinse, repeat. As a consumer I think I'd be much more satisfied with shorter, sweeter stories with a reasonable conclusion than with these chapter eternal monstrosities you see so much.

That is true. The author really needs to create a reasonable and proportionate narrative. Knowing the right moment to create a great sex scene, then ending the game in an epic way. This is Cloudlet's mistake in True Bond. The narrative is good, but the game is very slow. In that respect Heartproblems is much better. Your analysis was great.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Will this new update not have Amelie? Please someone tell me this is a lie. The other girls are beautiful, but the relationship with Amélia is the most insane thing about this game. At least one scene. A blowjob, a blowjob....please.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Will this new update not have Amelie? Please someone tell me this is a lie. The other girls are beautiful, but the relationship with Amélia is the most insane thing about this game. At least one scene. A blowjob, a blowjob....please.
''look what you did to ma boy ''
he start begging for only blowjob from Amelie ... soon he will lose his mind LOL

Jun 5, 2017
I believe he stated that there will be only two updates left until the game is complete. Amilia's derriere is too nice to not have an anal scene so unless he wants to give us both sex and anal on the last update, we'll probably have something in this one. It's wishful thinking. The final update is probably going to be big, but I hope he doesn't make us wait for that development time for it.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
I believe he stated that there will be only two updates left until the game is complete. Amilia's derriere is too nice to not have an anal scene so unless he wants to give us both sex and anal on the last update, we'll probably have something in this one. It's wishful thinking. The final update is probably going to be big, but I hope he doesn't make us wait for that development time for it.
nahhh... you thought that you will get all the scene when reach v1.0, you have to wait for part 2 of the game when its start with 0.1 hahhahahahh XD

• Sad
Reactions: RevanchistKotor

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hmmm, Im sure I remember him saying the VN was going to have around 16 chapters...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
a true incest mod is needed.
what the My dad, My mom -_-'''''
It isn't because she isn't your Mom...

Incest can be fully enabled by simply specifying relations as nephew (i.e. you/MC)-aunt-uncle-cousins when asked in the beginning of the game. No patch is needed. Dialogues will not make sense if you specify son-mom-dad-sisters.

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes