4.30 star(s) 261 Votes
Jun 5, 2017
Hmmm, Im sure I remember him saying the VN was going to have around 16 chapters...
Maybe you're right. I could have sworn he said he was changing it to two during the 0.8 development due to workload, but I could be getting it confused with a different game dev. Hope you're right, 16 would be dope.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Victor DaDa

Aug 24, 2023
Will left playing this if no amilie in nxt update...
Don't know what Dev is thinking.. Knowing amilie is the main character..
How can you ignore her

Reactions: mahin007

Scotty Doesn't Know

Formerly 'Monstalova'
Jan 14, 2024
As said it won't make any sense...you need to rewrite the whole game to suit it.
That's not exactly true. Yes its supposed to be Aunt and cousins. You can make them Mom and sisters. There will be some dialogue that doesn't suit. Saying cousins and Aunt instead. Overall its about 90% of dialogue that will come out as Mom and sisters. Definitely wouldn't need a full rewrite. Just some small adjustments. All depends if you read a few times their your aunt and cousins, if it breaks your immersion. Ironically the character that it most effects is the dad. Instead of it being Uncle Davie, it will say Daddy Davie all the time lol.

Last edited:

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Dev said new update should be out by the end of februrary but I sure as hell do not have faith in a february release. :D
boy that would be fuckin sick

small rant - I hate how some of the hottest animated sloppy tongue kisses are given to stephanie - idm her getting kisses, even Amelia has a lot of animated kissing but Kylee has zero animated kissing man - hopefully this improves coming update but man this game is the only one with sloppy tongue animations and I wish more games had that

TLDR more tongue kissing kylee animations please Xenorav

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I swear some of you have incest on the braid so bad it makes it look like the wiring in your brain doesn't fully connect.
Totally, dude. I used to have incest on my braid and it pulled my head backward so far that the wiring inside was probably wack.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes