4.30 star(s) 259 Votes

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Lets be serious Xenorav ismega slacker. Guy with game this good should been on multiple support sites. Boosty and SS. I never understand how these guys cant let easy money slip right threw there hands.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lets be serious Xenorav ismega slacker. Guy with game this good should been on multiple support sites. Boosty and SS. I never understand how these guys cant let easy money slip right threw there hands.
At the end of the day he is the one that has the most to lose so if he doesn't care, I don't really care either. It sucks because like you said, the game is really good but it's out of our hands.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Even Patreon cant find him LOL
if they had the site would be back by now or deleted not "under review"
and if the sucker is jailed they have Internet there so no problem to check your fav pages.

He must be dead.
problem is that since he had 0 contact with his supporters or anyone else there is no one who can confirm it.
tragic end to this game.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
and if the sucker is jailed they have Internet there so no problem to check your fav pages.

He must be dead.
problem is that since he had 0 contact with his supporters or anyone else there is no one who can confirm it.
tragic end to this game.
Or it could just be that he just stopped developing the game.. i dont know why you assume he's dead

Reactions: Midnight Prophets

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

He must be dead.
tragic end to this game.
They will only give him the page back when the issue is resolved. It doesn't mean that they haven't been in contact yet. The game heavily implies at the start that the characters are supposed to be related so it wouldn't be surprising if they demanded that he changed the code so you can't set the relationships and/or to change any dialogue that implies they are related.
I don't think he would be dumb enough to let a cash cow like that die. Unless of course like you said, he is dead.

Reactions: KiGa

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Or it could just be that he just stopped developing the game.. i dont know why you assume he's dead
no one stops when they have half of an update finished already.
then they release it before closing the game.

i know this because im also an artist.
you dont sit with tons of renders that no one will ever see
even if you lost interest you post them first before you throw your PC out of the window.

Reactions: AllNatural939

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
no one stops when they have half of an update finished already.
then they release it before closing the game.

i know this because im also an artist.
you dont sit with tons of renders that no one will ever see
even if you lost interest you post them
Ive seen MANY games get abandoned after they have been working on an update.. you literally see it all the time.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:HideThePain: where is the abandoned tag? Why are they giving us hope...? My DICKtator JR. Is upset because of these hopes that there will be an update...:WutFace:
Never mind i jerked off:BootyTime:....fck u xenorav
Then report it, and say the last post on Patreon was over 3 months, and dev hasn't said anything anywhere, and now Patreon is in review.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
In general it is unacceptable to stop developing a beloved game, the only exception being literal death. I wish I was joking..

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Kind of dreading becoming a Dev now, everyone will eventually end up thinking I'm dead.
Don't do it. It's the most dangerous or unluckiest job in the world. I don't think I could cope with all the bad luck and life threatening danger that would hit me, my family, my pets, my neighbors, my old school friends, and the poor guy who cut my hair 30 years ago. Butterfly attacks and the like increase expedientially as soon as you open a Patreon account.

Balbazar34

Apr 21, 2024
Hi guys. I just found this game, is there any anal content? (there could be missing tags) and i downloaded it but it says "chapter8" is this link just chapter 8 or all 8 chapter is in it? If this is just chapter 8 where can i find 1-7 chapters?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hi guys. I just found this game, is there any anal content? (there could be missing tags) and i downloaded it but it says "chapter8" is this link just chapter 8 or all 8 chapter is in it? If this is just chapter 8 where can i find 1-7 chapters?
It has all 8 chapters in the one download.
And no Anal scenes.

Reactions: Balbazar34

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
Common dev show yourself noww..it's been really so long for new chapter..pls come back with good news
Surely there are competent enough people who can remake this and carry on this dream. So for now we have to be occupied with other vn games for example I recommend this '' Journal of a Saint'' game you would not regret it 100% although it lasts less than hour to finish it, if you don't press skip to go right away to sex scene, you will enjoy and be pleased more.

Reactions: Chinwiskers
4.30 star(s) 259 Votes