4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I also think it would be perfect this way, because its a logic progression. Stephanie fucked after all kind of jobs possible and then Amelie would be the last epic remaning one.
That resembles a path like G House, where Nana is structured to be the last one standing in that harem story.

At least the GH dev was smart and added "there is no sex with .... yet" on his main page. With the amount of fans for Amelie, this title's dev could do the same. It would least save having to read all the wining and asking posts about her in the forms. :KEK:

Regards.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
That resembles a path like G House, where Nana is structured to be the last one standing in that harem story.

At least the GH dev was smart and added "there is no sex with .... yet" on his main page. With the amount of fans for Amelie, this title's dev could do the same. It would least save having to read all the wining and asking posts about her in the forms. :KEK:

Regards.
hahahaha I agree

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wait for what? There isn't going to be anymore content added. There won't be new content till the next update which won't be till next year if there is even one.
For the final version of this update obviously, not sure about you, but I mostly wait for final versions and don't play test versions, since I don't like bugs and problems with animations, etc, and since bugs and problems will be fixed with the final version.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So anybody got a fix for stephanie content not kicking in? I even replayed from the point where she gives you bj at the TV, nothing. It apparently acts like I chose to avoid her.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Really looking at the posts here I think most of the people are disappointed since 50% of the content isnt triggering because of a bug lol.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Probably one of the best adult games ever and this update was epic. All these malcontents lubricating their cum rags with their tears because they can't handle a slow burn story, a long dev hiatus and want immediate satisfaction. I mean this story is hardly even a slow burn. I'm thoroughly disgusted by the comments about this update as this title was considered abandoned ages ago and now out of the blue you get this gem of an update and you still complain. Fucking cry babies. Dev kudos to you that was an update for the ages.
fzs6.gif

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes