4.30 star(s) 254 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
People who download shit for free shouldn't complain about blue balls. Go tell your Mom, I know she's a "finisher".
I want to note here that I've subbed to this bloke in the past, several times, when money wasn't so tight. I've said it here before like a page or two back and I'll say it again:
Not saying the scenes aren't hot but the teasing and interruptions are getting old rather fast, on top of the fact that we might have to wait god knows how long for the next update and might be getting the same bloody thing again but in different "colors".
So this talk of "people who download shit for free shouldn't complain" needs to die or cast off from this site. It's unproductive as all hell when people are providing genuine critique towards a game and the dev. No one is saying there's no content worth note in this update, it's just lackluster as fuck after all the waiting hence the blue balls. IMO.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think its probably more acceptable for who came later. I started playing in 2022. waiting for ch.7, are you guys playing since the beggining? Because I'd be probably be losing it by now too lmao I actually started playing avn's in general in 2022, so most of the blueballing is annoying but bearable I suppose.
I've been following this since it got un-sandboxed, and I think the groping and making out is a highlight of this VN. Oddly, a lot of VNs don't give a lot of attention to that, and I'm glad that this dev puts a lot of effort into making it look hot. The teasing/groping/intimacy are kind of a staple for this VN. It's this dev's style, and I enjoy the fuck out of every minute of it. There's a lot of vaginal content with Kylee anyway and the Ch9 Kylee/Mia scene was probably the hottest in the VN so far. So I really don't get why some people are complaining. This update was incredible.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd call this update "blueballing". To me "blueballing" is a femdom thing where the girl intentially leaves the dude without a pop as a dominance kink. That wasn't the case here. This update was more like circumstantial edging. MC was getting interrupted a lot because he was literally trying to horn on all the girls at a public beach. He eventually got his pop in the end anyway, though I don't know how he didn't blow a hole through the back of Stephanie's neck after getting edged for 2 hours straight.

If some people aren't into teasing/edging, then I can see why they're disappointed... but then, this game isn't for them if they're gonna be that butthurt about it.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Oh yea ,
i forgot there is a bug in a scene with Mia,
at when i was playing
Kylie is gone ,
MC is standing behind Mia with bulge in his pants
and then it just skips to fucking suddenly
feels like some scenes are missing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
JokerLeader I think you might have made a mistake in this scene. The top choice is highlighted as the correct one, but it actually leads to a game over. I’ve got some screenshots if that helps!

View attachment 4026963 View attachment 4026964 View attachment 4026976
Intresting, I've got an error occured during the first choice conversation.:unsure:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch9eng.rpy", line 588, in script
    mc "[arelay!cl] [a], no—"
KeyError: 'arelay'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch9eng.rpy", line 588, in script
    mc "[arelay!cl] [a], no—"
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "E:\Games\Heartproblems-Chapter9-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'arelay'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
HeartProblems Chapter9
Fri Sep 13 03:57:50 2024

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
So I haven't finished the game, but is Mia fucking the uncle? Lol. Her reaction when Kylee says "How is Dad doing?" referring to the joke about the MC's hair is kinda sus, but maybe it's just because the MC's hand was on her ass. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
I want to note here that I've subbed to this bloke in the past, several times, when money wasn't so tight. I've said it here before like a page or two back and I'll say it again:

So this talk of "people who download shit for free shouldn't complain" needs to die or cast off from this site. It's unproductive as all hell when people are providing genuine critique towards a game and the dev. No one is saying there's no content worth note in this update, it's just lackluster as fuck after all the waiting hence the blue balls. IMO.
I Just put people like him on ignore, cause as you say its an unproductive post and i don't want to waste my time on reading or even answering posts from such people. Makes my life more comfortable.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Has everyone experienced this error. The morning after the celebration of MC start to work, when MC and Amelie are talking in the kitchen. 2 choices, the top show error, the bottom choice, continues to play.

Reactions: WastedTalent

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
"yOu hEckIn PlAy it FoR frEE bRo yOU canNOt cRitizE it."
what a retarded argument, i see this dumb shit in pirated sites all the time. Imagine paying for this just to get blue balls every update.
Imagine having access to the entire internet in the year 2024 and feeling the need to ever complain about blueballs.... No one cares about your fucking balls mate go elsewhere crank one out and resume posting after you've found some clarity, it's fucking embarrassing.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
can we progress a little faster with the pace with Amelie already the teasing is good and all but the build up is intense i just hope before we switch to other ladies again or in between we get to the sex with the aunt first otherwise the teasing and build up with be for not pacing is not bad but but hopefully within next 3 to 5 updates we might get to see them smash :coffee: :love: i mean the love between them is clearly their and she is definitely cucking the uncle for the MC

hans54

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is there a way to avoid using mixdrop to download the walkthrough? thx

Reactions: Zhefyro

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Surprised the dev came back, but damn, didn't like the update.

It felt like a filler episode where nothing actually got done and there was no progress with any of the characters. Almost every scene got interrupted as well.

Might've been received a bit better if it didn't take more than a year.
Yeah, I don't agree with any of that. This update had a ton of content, and there was progress with literally every LI. And development time is completely irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes